Attn. St. Bernard/Big Dog Lovers

EliNHunter

Here is Winston. My brother found him wandering the streets and got him into rescue. Unfortunately, he needs a family without such small dogs due to his big size. Visalia's in the Fresno, CA area.

toutou

What a beauty, he's gorgeous. Hope you soon find him a wonderful home.
I'm too far away, in France, doing the same as you, keep up the good work.

Julie

I am back again.
I bet he finds a great home, with such beauty and promise.

Just wondering if he was found.......how do they know so much about him, and how did they get akc papers? Was this due to the micro chip?
What about his previous owners?

Oh I see, ILP. Nevermind.

Great looking dog, I wish I were closer. lol

Good news! (I hope!) His Mamma wanted to keep him after all because she loves him so much and she's going to try and make it work long term!!!! Yeah, Winston!!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
EliNHunter said:
Good news! (I hope!) His Mamma wanted to keep him after all because she loves him so much and she's going to try and make it work long term!!!! Yeah, Winston!!!
That's great but can you ask her to name him Moe? I think he looks more like a Moe to me because it looks like he has a moehawk going.

juliefurry said:
That's great but can you ask her to name him Moe? I think he looks more like a Moe to me because it looks like he has a moehawk going.
:p That's a good one. I hope Winston is happy and she can handle the situation...

Ebony923

Julie said:
I bet he finds a great home, with such beauty and promise.

Just wondering if he was found.......how do they know so much about him, and how did they get akc papers? Was this due to the micro chip?
What about his previous owners?

Oh I see, ILP. Nevermind.

Great looking dog, I wish I were closer. lol
Whats an ILP????:confused:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
EliNHunter said:
:p That's a good one. I hope Winston is happy and she can handle the situation...
I would have totally taken him but my husband got them additude thing going and he's like "oh he's the size of a horse." My sister in law used to have a saint bernard (for like two months) and that dog slobbered and smelled bad and was really unkept when they got him so ofcourse my husband judges all saint bernards off what that dog was like.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
juliefurry said:
I would have totally taken him but my husband got them additude thing going and he's like "oh he's the size of a horse." My sister in law used to have a saint bernard (for like two months) and that dog slobbered and smelled bad and was really unkept when they got him so ofcourse my husband judges all saint bernards off what that dog was like.
haha.

Members online