what does this look like to you (foot pics)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hyia came home complaining that her foot hurt, that she had gone back to the nurse twice today complaining. The nurse put a bandaid on one spot no medicine, no cleaning, told her to put her sock and shoe on and go back to class. When she went back after lunch because it hurt more, she was told she was fine.
Does this look fine to you? :mad::mad::mad:
Same shoes, same socks. Was not there when she swam at the ymca yesterday. IS not the foot she stepped in the puddle and even that was before swimming. She said it started this morning and has gotten worse all day.

I washed and cleaned, put neosporin and fabric bandaids, told her no sock, and to just wear her croc so nothing is on them and I will keep checking. I just don't know..they aren't blisters, she has been wearing these shoes since Christmas, and the socks were washed the same, and it is only one one foot. Her foot is wet and soggy and should not have been put back in that shoe. I do not know why I was not called or what the nurse was thinking.

joce

Kind of looks like when my foot has been wet and then rubbed out walking the dogs. Are her shoes to small on that foot? Kind of low though.

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
Looks like wet sock/active kid irritation to me. Crocs are a good idea. Not sure about bandaids though. Odds are that foot needs to dry out/breathe if the skin feels spongy and overly soft. Epsom salt soak at night maybe?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Her shoe is soggy. Sheeesh. I will take the bandaids off then. They were the fabric breathable ones but ok.

THe one by her ankle is not where the shoe was however.

She says she poured cold water from the sink on it. I don't know...will keep checking. Worries me when something comes up that fast. THanks for the replies.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.