Chaz Photo Contest Theme Water! *Voting Thread*

Snark

Mutts to you
Okay folks, the rules for voting are as follows.

Everyone has three points to give out for voting. You can give a maximum of two points to one picture, and a minimum of one point to a picture. You do not have to use all of your points. So, therefore, you can give one picture two points and leave it at that. Or, you can give three pictures one point, or pick two pictures and give one of those two points and the other your remaining point.

Clear enough?

Also, the winner of the contest will get to decide next weeks theme off of a list of themes!
When does voting end? And how soon will the next contest be posted? (Just want to know when to check in for the next one.)

B - 1
C - 1
G - 1

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
The voting will end the thirtieth of June. The winner of the contest will have two days to decide what the next contest will be.

Snark

Mutts to you
Boy, that is a long time... I want instant gratification, dang it! j/k

Maybe you could run the contest until this Friday, (say 10pm CST) and the winner has to decide by Saturday noon (CST) at the latest. I wouldn't think it would take that long to pick a theme, especially if there's already a list. That way folks could have most of the weekend to get started on the next contest's photos.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Boy, that is a long time... I want instant gratification, dang it! j/k

Maybe you could run the contest until this Friday, (say 10pm CST) and the winner has to decide by Saturday noon (CST) at the latest. I wouldn't think it would take that long to pick a theme, especially if there's already a list. That way folks could have most of the weekend to get started on the next contest's photos.
^^ agrees is good idea :D

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Okey dokey then, that's what we'll do! It does sound like a better idea as well.

Also, if a mod, once voting is over, could unsticky this, that'd be excellent.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
when the contest is over, is it going to be revealed who took all the photos :D

SharkBait

C- 2 points
(can't actually figure out what it is, (wee stones just at the beach or summit?) but it's class!)
G- 1 point
(no idea how someone could've got this shot... scuba diving? v cool)

i hope once the voting is over, the people who submitted the pics can describe how they got the shot and stuff, would be interesting!

Members online