Got greyhounds?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm seriously considering a grey for my next dog when I move apartments. I want a sighthound so bad. All the greys I've met are lovely.

jjsmom

"Poopsie"
I'm seriously considering a grey for my next dog when I move apartments. I want a sighthound so bad. All the greys I've met are lovely.
I am here if you ever need more info... I am a volunteer and have helped as a placement rep for one of the rescues, so let me know what questions you might have. I just love converting new folks... ;)

darkchild16

We are Home.
SAme here when i get on we still foster and help coordinate adoptions and thanks jj suprisingly hes only 6. hes a big baby and the puppy in the pics is his "son" they go crazy if they get seperated the only time walker (puppy) still pees from excitement LOL.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
thanks guys, it'll still be a while before I can really look, but I'm definitely considering it. Greys are actually my top choice right now. We shall see. One of my friend's mom is very active in greyhound rescue and he goes here so hopefully I'll get to talk to him some. I remember being a little kid and her bringing in a bunch of rescued greys for show and tell. It was so cool. :)

Members online

No members online now.