i'm new!

corykins22

hey, i'm new to the forum, and just wanted to say hi. i have two dogs with me at college, marley magee and shelby (or her nickname shlieben). they are a comical couple. marley is still a puppy, about 7 months, and shelby is almost 3. shelby is kinda getting stubborn in her almost old age and has quite the attitude and marley is just a silly boy. he really has a war going on with any toilet paper roll he can get his paws on, and the toilet paper usually loses. anyway, send me a message or thread or whatever, i dont really know i have never used a forum site before. have a good night!!

corykins22

my puppies

i have a gsd mix, shelby, and marley is a lab mix i was told, however im starting to think he is a great dane mix. and if he is, he's about to get much bigger than i expected! they were both rescue dogs, so its nice to know that now they are extremely spoiled when they used to live in holes or tied to trees with no one that wanted to pay attention to them. :)

corykins22

gsd's

and i see you have a gsd! i have been really looking into the breed. when i get a bigger place im planning on getting a pure bread gsd and maybe doing obedience competitions with it! and with my shelby, i want to get her certified to be a therapy dog. where did you get your gsd?

corykins22

pics

i do have a few pics, but for some reason i cant get them uploaded. i need to take some more pics of marley, he has gotten so much bigger since the last time.

Y

yuckaduck

Welcome to Chazhound.

I too am overloaded with GSD's and would not have it any other way. They are a beautiful breed.

Members online

No members online now.