DNA test results!

SharkBait

hmmm... how reliable is this test? :rolleyes:
I can't believe it didn't show up any Border Collie! In the 2nd pic of her that's all i see! Ah, who knows! :p

I still want one though for my pup! he's a pure mutt too! I've had breed guesses ranging from BC's to Yorkies to Corgis to Westies to Many Many things! lol :p

Where do you get the tests?

Oh and don't be put off about sharing the results, most of us aren't perfectionists! lol, we're just up for a bit of banter :cool:

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Good lord people, it was really just done for fun:rolleyes:.

As I said, the brindle doesn't have to come from either the beagle or the Terv; it could come from any of a dozen un-testable breeds. It's not like they are trying to pass her off as a F1 beagle/terv cross. Neither parent was a purebred.

Yes, the dog is basically just a mutt. She does happen to be one of the most spectacular natured dogs I've ever met, with a hound's incredible tolerance for everyone and a herding dog's focus and trainability.

I've bought the kit for another friend for Christmas because I know she'll get a kick out of it. I'll be sure and keep the results to myself.

I missed out on the banter before, but I like to be entertained. :D I've been thinking of having one done for Buddy. Just for kicks. The horror! :p

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I do think its a neat little idea..

if I had a mutt I'd defintely be curious!

Where did you get the kit anyways.. i wonder if it would tell us what breeds exactly are in Princess...

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'd love to do one of these for Sierra, just for kicks. I get so many random guesses from people it gets almost frustrating when I say she's a mutt and they insist she's "part this" or "part that".

Members online

No members online now.