Bought Brady a pool...

bogolove

Do you put of those doggy life vests on him? I always love those doggy life vests. I bet he loved the boat!

roni

K-9 lover ;)
Yes...he has a doggie life vest and doggles for his eyes. My avatar is a picture of him in his life vest when he was little. We had to get him a bigger one due to his BIG tummy. :) I want to try to take him on the seadoo but I don't know how he will do. What do you think? He also swam half way across our cove trying to catch a duck. Me, being the overprotective one, was right behind him. Boy...he sure can swim fast. :)

bogolove

LOL! I can just picture you trying to keep up with him and him trying to get the duck! I wish someone had taken a pic of the two of you! I don't know how he would do on the Sea Doo, he may love it if he loves the water so much.

Barb04

Super Moderator
OK, just came home with the big plastic pool from KMart. I filled it with water, and Max said "wow, what a big water bowl". I stepped in it playing with 2 balls and guess what, I was all alone. I picked up CJ & put her in with me, she jumped out. Kona was next, she jumped out. Now Max, we got his front paws wet and he jumped out. When Carl went to go back into the house, they all left me standing in the pool by myself. Well, at least I cooled off!

We have a little kiddy pool, but the girls don't like it much. They might when it's ninety degrees outside tomorrow, LOL.

roni

K-9 lover ;)
I think I will try Rookie on the Sea Doo tonight since it is soooooo hot! I will let ya'll know how it goes. :)

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Airn't those fun?
I bought one last summer for my kids lol I got it for those who enjoy the pond

bogolove

Barb04 said:
OK, just came home with the big plastic pool from KMart. I filled it with water, and Max said "wow, what a big water bowl". I stepped in it playing with 2 balls and guess what, I was all alone. I picked up CJ & put her in with me, she jumped out. Kona was next, she jumped out. Now Max, we got his front paws wet and he jumped out. When Carl went to go back into the house, they all left me standing in the pool by myself. Well, at least I cooled off!

LOL! I am cracking up picturing you in that pool by yourself trying to coax at least one dog in with you! Oh Barb, Brady and Jenny would come in with you! They will teach those other puppies of yours how fun it can be! Brady and Jenny wrestle each othe rin the pool. Jenny will lie down, but Brady preferes to stand and drink it like a big water bowl like Max does. But Brady will stand all the way in it! LOL! :D

When you're least expecting it, Barb, you'll look outside and see one of them laying in it, or hear Kona and Max splashing around. It took a bit of time before mine got enthused about splashing in the pool, but once they did . . .

bubbatd

When I find it, I'll have EliN post a VERY cute picture of Bubba and his pool. He loved it ! Chip will wade and bob for balls or things that sink , but won't lounge like his Daddy did .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mary and Vic have a small stock tank. It is oval and just the right size to lay down in. I heard a big wooosh the other day and turned around to see Mary submerged up to her neck in cool water. I don't know what we would do without it! It has been our doggy pool for years and years.

Dogs love to be cool and there is nothing better than a pool!

Make sure you're safe though, but that you still have fun.

www.petterritory.com has life jackets for dogs and also a ton of fetch water toys!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I have a river at the bottom of the road so I guess I'm lucky that we can just walk the 100 yards to go and cool off! Lol! :D

Members online

No members online now.