It's Tea Time

thehoundgirl

I'm really not a hot tea person.. but the celestial seasonings berry zinger is good. For iced tea, I am addicted to Arizona Ginseng & Honey. :) I just love it.

Saeleofu

The TARDIS tea was great. The blood orange? OMG FANTASTIC! Definitely my favourite so far, and it would make an excellent iced tea too. The Cha Cha (chamomile, lemongrass and spearmint) was good, but no better than any other chamomile blend I've had.

I have sour apple brewing now.

Saeleofu

YOU JUST EAT THE APPLES OFF THE TOP! The tea itself isn't awesome, but it's good. BUT YOU GET TO EAT BOILED APPLES OFF THE TOP!

Brattina88

I am with Fran, I hate tea. I want to like tea, for a couple different reasons. It's so gross, my tongue thinks it tastes like dirty contaminated water. The only time I can stomach it is when I am really sick... and I convince myself that it will make me feel better. But I'm usually too sick to taste anything lol so it works. I have tried many kinds, it seems like everyone in my life tries to get me to like tea and I always try what they offer me and I never like it. I can drink the canned lipton lemon iced tea if I have too but that tastes closer to juice than tea and I dont feel like that qualifies lol

My wallet hates every one of you......
I used to think I HATE tea, but I grew up in the south home of "Pour a gallon of sugar in plain Lipton iced tea" but recently I have becoming more and more of a tea snob much like my coffee snobbery. Lately I have been slumming it with both but we have some Mandarin Tangerine, and Mango Tea in the fridge now, and my mother promised to make her Russian Tea mix for me soon (fingers crossed).

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I drink lipton ice tea, or green tea variations. Right now I'm going through a pomagranate green tea thing. I used to sweeten all teas with honey or sugar, but now I only put lemon juice in it

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I dump sugar in regular store bought tea, because I don't think it has much flavor.

High quality loose leaf tea I drink straight because it is way nummy :p

JoLeigh, I am totally hooked on Luzianne's Creole blend coffee. You should be able to get it at a grocery there, I'd think, but they also sell it online on their site. And it's incredibly inexpensive! I pay just over $4 for a brick (a little under a pound) but the real savings comes in the fact that you use half as much to brew. 1 scoop (2 tbsp.) makes 4 cups instead of 2.

It's really rich, it's waaaayyyy smooth and has no bitterness to it.

Oh, and if you're traveling, the Sumatra blend at the Pilot truck stops is surprisingly good! It's been funny because I usually stop and get a cup on my way to the writing workshops and I get there and sit down with my truck stop coffee in the midst of all the Panera and Starbucks cups (except for Diana, who used to be in outside sales and spent days on the road so she comes in with Pilot coffee too). I've had the Starbucks and Panera and frankly, I don't find it any better, really not as good!

But the coffee at the Copper Cellar is sublime.

Saeleofu

If anyone wants to buy from Adagio, I have $5 coupon codes. But they expire 24 hours after I release them, so let me know when ;)

I'm going to try one of my earl greys in a bit, just not sure which one...

Saeleofu

I fail as a Brit! I do not like tea at all.
It's okay, you can go fail in a cornet with Dizzy ;) :rofl1:

Really, though, I can't comprehend how someone can hate ALL tea. They're all so different! Herbal tea is nothing like black tea which is nothing like white tea and on and on. The Blood Orange tea tastes like...blood oranges! Nothing else. The apple tea tastes like apples, and nothing else.

Members online

No members online now.