What kind of mix is Kira?

Adrienne

I've been told pittie and American Bulldog. She only weighs 37lbs at around seven months (judging her age by her teeth, premolars are just erupting) so she is to small to be an American Bulldog and I don't see her getting gigantic anytime soon. Her head is very petite but she does have the fantastic beginnings of musculature common in the bully breeds. Her eyes being blue is an obvious disqualification in the APBT breed standard while it is only a fault in an American Bulldog. Maybe she is a mix of the two...what do you all think?

Here is a link to the thread with all her pictures.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t120660/

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I'm going to guess pit bull with POSSIBLY some pointer of some sorts?

Hillside

Original Twin
Having met her, I don't really see anything else. ( And yes, she IS just as sweet as she looks, if not more so. ;) )

milos_mommy

I could see pit X american bulldog, but if she's too small to be am bull, I think pit boxer isn't totally unlikely. She could be mostly pit bull with a little bit of something else in there.

Hillside

Original Twin
Also, Kira looks a LOT like my friend's APBT girl Bean. In a weird twist of fate, Bean's parent's ended up moving into the house next door to my friend. They pumped out a lot of white spotty pittie pups. Kira looks like she could be related to those dogs. They were boxy, but smallish. This was in the Hillside ( ;) ) so it is totally feasible that some of those dogs would end up in Souptown.

Adrienne

Thanks for the thoughts guys! I think Ravenr got it though...she is an adorabull! Or at least a Pibble! Hillside you could be right, she could be pittie with nothing else, they do come petite on occasion. Wish I could afford the blood DNA test but I guess the mystery is part of the passion, lol!

Members online

No members online now.