The End Is Near

End of the year.

All in all, it's been a good Chazyear.

So . . . What say we start looking back at our favorite threads and Chaz moments and memories from the past year/years and put together a Flashback thread, maybe even vote on our favorites around the end of December and celebrate New Year's Eve by finding out which ones were the favorites?

We can use different categories: Funniest, most touching, most jacked thread, Chaz family moment, etc., as a group/family effort, because, after all, what makes this place special isn't any one or two or ten people, it's all of us and the way we care and interact with each other.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
But we could REMEMBER them...you know....give the thread subject and lament upon it's demise etc. Even us lowly members could do that much. :p

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Andrew your going to have to find the camera one again LMAO it was the best ever...

and the one about the twist ties lmao

I thought about this last night. I spent an hour looking for that thread that was full of all out bitchfesting, and ended up a lolcats thread.

I could'nt for the life of me remember what the original subject matter, but I'm pretty sure it was someone whining about how mean we all are at Chaz. Well, those in the "click" anyways...

Which leads me to one of my favorites...the ole' D-bat thread about being too tired to stand.

Members online

No members online now.