Official 2013 Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread!

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Got our SS present and shipped mine out today!

Thanks Tortilla!! The pointy eared dogs are being fabulously annoying with their kong squeaking tennis balls, it's driving the bird and cat just crazy! I'll post a picture with the rest of our loot tomorrow. :D
No problem! I hope you guys like everything! :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My sa arrived yesterday but I missed it until this morning. Didn't get to open it yet.

I'm horrible and mine will be sent out on Monday. *ducks an hides*. I lost track of the date and swore it wasn't due till Monday. Need to pick up a couple more things

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
But Sit Stay you know how many of us love Quinn. If you included Quinn hair in the wrapping that means a extra special gift. Your recipient can either clone Quinn themselves or sell the hair on eBay so others can clone her.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I am wicked excited to find out who my SS is. Provided it gets here early, I don't think I will be able to hold back on opening it. :p

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I shipped mine today! It should be there in 4 days - you bet I'll be checking that tracking number like crazy. I am SO excited for my SS to get it - I hope they enjoy everything! I even added something when I stopped at Pet Valu before the post office, LOL (which is why there's one thing that isn't wrapped).

Don't worry, SS - I didn't get you Rubbermaid tupperware. It was just the perfect box to ship everything in! :p

But Sit Stay you know how many of us love Quinn. If you included Quinn hair in the wrapping that means a extra special gift. Your recipient can either clone Quinn themselves or sell the hair on eBay so others can clone her.
LOL I like this idea! Quinns for everyone!

CaliTerp07

IT'S HERE YOU'RE AMAZING OMG. No pics yet, but we unofficially opened (unwrapped) everything. Toys are mostly waiting for Courtney to get home with the dogs, but I let them have a buuunch of treats. I love it. Thank you so much.
Hooray!!! Please tell me Middie got a potato chip.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
We just opened ours (and spent an hour and a half doing so). I'm pretty sure this may be Mia's happiest day ever. Thank you SS! :D I'll have to get the pics and the videos up. She was hilariously into it this year.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
We just opened ours (and spent an hour and a half doing so). I'm pretty sure this may be Mia's happiest day ever. Thank you SS! :D I'll have to get the pics and the videos up. She was hilariously into it this year.
Yay! I'm so glad she had fun! I knew you said she liked unwrapping stuff, so I made sure to wrap the majority of it. :p

iriskai

Whhhyyyyy does my SS tracking still say "Out for Delivery"?? They can't have possibly spent two days delivering a box...

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Aaaah ours is here! Thank you SO MUCH Cydney! I won't be home for a few hours to do unwrapping pictures, but you are seriously the best ever.

Members online

No members online now.