Snowball game

Our snowball game....we make a snowball, we throw the snowball, they pounce on it, never find it, and then come out for more...

First line we threw it in the middle of the group
Second line we threw it up against the old fence
Third line they all come out for more

Some roo'ing when they are coming out for more, and some snow shaking lol

Danefied

Wow, great shots!!

A few decades ago we lived in Colorado and had a malamute and a chessie mix who played the same game. Throw a snowball and they'd catch it or pounce on it and it would disappear. You had to throw it quick though because they weren't above tackling you if you took too long to form the snowball LOL!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Iz isn't a snow fan, so it's a good thing we live in mild southern Alberta haha.

Love the game. We used to have a shepherd mix rescue who LOVED this game and would insist on staying outside long after its sane to in the cold just so we could throw more snowballs for her!

sorry everybody...this will be my last post on this forum...nothing here for me but people wanting to attack me and my dogs so I will be deleting my account....thanks to those that were nice...and if ever anyone wants to know about Coolies from someone that actually knows something about them, not just what one kennel breeder has educated two little girls on...then please i am very excited to meet you outside of this forum
avaloncooliesatgmail.com or on facebook avaloncoolies

Members online

No members online now.