If you want a dobie and you're in central ohio...

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
This girl looks FANTASTIC!

She's already trained...

Plus, she's super cute!

7mth old female akc red doberman

mocha is almost 7 months old has akc paperwork to prove she is purebred, comes from kimbertal bloodlines she is already 50lbs. fully housebroken, crate trained, obedience trained and leash trained. great with kids all ages and other animals big or small and cats too. she is very mild manered and well behaved, if you love the dobie breed you will love mocha, she is very smart and just so loving it breaks my heart to rehome her but due to no fault of her own we are looking for a new home. she is utd on her shots and is in great health. her tail and dews were done but ears left natural. im asking a small fee of $150 which i know is reasonable considering she is registered purebred and completely trained. she is still young its not like she is 7yrs old so please leave my ad alone so she can find a home. thanks for looking.

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
I hope they spay her before they sell her.....

I feel bad for her. If she hadn't come from a puppy mill she could have gone back to her breeder. I'll forward this on to a Dobe rescue in the area and see if they can help her out.

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Oh please do!

I was hoping maybe someone here would be interested in her. She seems like such a fantastic girlie...

MicksMom

.....I feel bad for her. If she hadn't come from a puppy mill she could have gone back to her breeder...
I wonder if Kimbertal knows she needs a home? I thought I read somewhere that they have some kind of co-ownership (for lack of a better word) on all their dogs. Oh, wait- I just re-read how old/big she is. Nope, they probably wouldn't want her back. If memory serves me right, Kimbertal is big on over sized dogs. :(

Honestly, considering where she came from, I'd be worried about her tempermant. Poor girl. I really hope I'm wrong about her tempermant and that she finds a really great home.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
I hop eyou saved contact information. The posting, of course, has been flagged for removal.

Members online

No members online now.