Some more of Rave

I just love sharing photos of him, I'm like one of those obsessive parents :lol-sign:

A puppy picture

Bothering Starr

Meeting his 13 year old aunt

6 months old, meeting his 9 month old half-siblings Stevie and Tivy

Working sheep, trying to drive them up through the panel and to the corner

Watching the cattle in our pasture

SkyRock

OMG so stunning! I looove Aussies, I'm getting mine next Friday! Yours is so so so beautiful

Ah, good luck with the new addition! Nothing is cuter than an Aussie puppy. And thank you.

Your boy is adorable! ^^ I love the family picture, but it took me way longer than I care to admit to figure out where that back end was coming from, haha.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Aussie pictures are killing me. They're one of my top 3 choices for my next dog (usually known as 'Nextdog')

Aussie pictures are killing me. They're one of my top 3 choices for my next dog (usually known as 'Nextdog')

What is your timeframe for Nextdog? I know of some litters in planning. Just realized you're right "below" me, I'm up in KS!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Not for a while. Mid 2014 at the earliest. But if you have any recommendations, let me know. I'm looking to mainly do agility + whatever else comes our way.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
WOW, he is physically my perfect Aussie... bi-blue is even my favorite color! What a stunning boy. Did you get him locally? KS isn't that far away from me.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Beautiful Aussie. He is definitely flashy, and that is one of my favorite things about Aussies.

Toller_08

He is very pretty! I love bi-blue Aussies. Well, all Aussies. But I find bi colours particularly striking, no matter what base colour they are.

Don't feel like digging up the Stacked photo thread, so posting this here.

Finally got a stacked photo of him, the last one of him standing was him freestanding. Overall I love him, there are finer points that I would like fixed but I just adore him!

Thank you! His main flaw is his front, he has no chest and turns out at the pasterns. But it doesn't hinder him, he runs like hell and is already making Elite times from the two agility trials he has been entered in.

Members online

No members online now.