Post your favourite Mix :

Toller_08

Tango and her littermates were some of the prettiest dogs I've ever seen. So, my favourite mix appearance wise is Toller/Border Collie. Temperament wise, they certainly weren't the greatest for most people, but I loved them.

^ Shadow (sorry about the pic quality! Was taken with a film camera, and the colour went a little off when scanned I guess)

^Tango

^Winter (he was my Grandma's dog)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
gotta say I think Wilson is quite a good looking boy! Basset hound mix

and wcladymacbeth, and drmom...Wilson says thanks! ;) I'm glad he makes you smile...he sure makes me smile too!

Last edited:

MayasMom

Easy peasy!!!

Yes, I don't care, she's mine and I love her :p
She is my second favorite mix, since I first came to this forum, I've just thought she was a gorgeous dog.

However, my heart belongs to this beagle/who knows what (but we think some aussie or bc). LOL I guess I have a thing for different colored eyes.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'm going to go ahead and follow the lead of the other mutt owners who've posted :p

This one's my favourite!!

And then there is Cooper. Sierra's foster mom had him a year or so before Sierra, and I was just in love with this boy. Who knows what he is other than fabulous :)

mrose_s

BusterLove
My mum used to have a Afghan/Red Setter straight cross called Singe. I only have one photo of it that I'll post later. He really was amazing looking, exactly like you would imagine that cross.
Except personality wise, just not a good match. The sighthound prey drive added to the Setter silliness and she had a dog she would let out beside her mini moke to run for miles, take him home and he'd still kill her chickens. Not eager to please, but full of energy. He was stunning though.

He sounded gorgeous but just in no way is something with that sort of prey drive going to ever fit with my mum.

Members online

No members online now.