Rocky's the One!

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
I hear about how a lot of people have an extremely deep connection with one dog at some point in their life, although they love all their dogs and they love them back. I hear about that one dog that really makes that connection.

I have to say, I think Rocky's the one. I've never loved another dog as much as I love Rocky! :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Bronki was my last one..i have been blesses a few times..Know i am being selfish, but i hope for one more..So happy you are experiencing this too..words just don't describe it at all.

candy722

hum.... I guess that's the way I feel towards Toki. I feel like if I were to get another dog it wouldn't be the same. TOki is the best.hehe

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
My dog that I REALLY had a connection with would had to be the second dog that I ever owned. Her name was Steffe (I used to call her princess Steffe). She used to sleep in the bed with me at night right between me and my ex. Me and my ex had a very negative relationship and she would protect me from him, and I know she would have given her life if she had to. She never did any serious damage to him (unfortunetely) just enough to get his attention. I loved that dog SO much (I still do) and I miss her everyday. I only had her for a short time but I feel blessed that I had her in my life at all. My father took her to a shelter when I came back to live with them (while I was at work too) and I didn't know where she had been taken to until it was too late and she was already adopted out. I just hope that she is making those people as happy as she had made me.

Debi

aawwwww, Big...that is so cool. :) I've said so many times that I love my Addie...she just happens to not be a cuddler, but she is so sweet. However...we all know my 'one' is Ham. I swear, we have a bond that is amazing. I promise not to gush...lol.....but he is just the best. :D

I feel so lucky to have lived with several "Ones" - even a cat (Gonzo). Each One was different, but they all connected so strongly. I've always thought that maybe they put their heads together over there on the other side of the bridge and sent the right companion to me at the right times.

I know what you mean about Addie and Hammie, Debi. I could never make a choice between the dogs. I love Shiva so much, but Kharma is more tuned in to me in some very subtle way. And Bimmer . . . what can I say about my little feller? He often knows exactly what I'm thinking long before I ever put it into words.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
I'm glad you all know how I'm feeling. :)

Even though he's very mischievous with the nipping (working with it), house training, and ripping up cardboard boxes (lol :D ).

I still love 'em a lot.

Members online

No members online now.