2013 Official Chaz Weight Loss Challenge

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Very true Beanie... I have a hard time not using a scale (though if I can find my measuring tape I'll start taking measurements too)... but I do need to remember that the scale does fluctuate and not to go solely based on that. What I've been doing when I weigh myself is I'm weighing the same day every week, same time in the morning, before I eat anything and after I've done my morning bathroom time... I'm also only weighing myself in my underwear since the weight of clothes can vary as well.

Today I weighed in at 203.5..... that's 2.6 more lbs down

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Great post Beanie.

I actually jump on the scale everyday but that's only so I don't "let myself go". I've pretty much got my body down to a science lol. I know when my weight is going to fluctuate (PMS, period, etc). I don't freak out over it or anything but after my big weight loss two years ago I stopped weighing myself except every once in a while and my weight kept creeping up and up and up and I was just getting lazy about it all. Next thing I know I gained back 25 lbs lol.

Doing it everyday creates a habit for me where I just do it and don't think about it and then I can keep track (it also helps me keep track of when I will be getting my period since I don't use a calendar for that lol my body is pretty consistent with the fluctuations during that time)

Today I weighed in at 196.8 :) The first ten pounds is almost behind me. WOOHOO. Two small goals almost knocked out. under 200 lbs and the first ten lbs lost. I was a bit under the weather yesterday so I didn't eat like I should have. Feeling better today though.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm going to be weighing myself every Friday, just as a method of keeping myself in check. Even though it's stupid, if it's Thursday and I'm going to weigh in on Friday I'm more likely to work hard! lol

But I don't base everything solely on that, I am also tracking measurements :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Chris & I started P90x2 yesterday. I might die.
You're brave. That is all I have to say.

I'm doing weight loss yoga and I will start with my boot camp DVD as soon as I buy some weights (hoping for Friday, but might just nut up and get them tomorrow so I don't have to do yoga so often :p).

I can tell it's making a difference, but oh do I hate that DVD at certain points. I just want to yell SHUT UP IT ISN'T FUNNY, IT'S PAINFUL!! at the television when the instructor is being funny and making jokes. I get workout rage during yoga, which seems pretty anti-yoga. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
You're brave. That is all I have to say.

I'm doing weight loss yoga and I will start with my boot camp DVD as soon as I buy some weights (hoping for Friday, but might just nut up and get them tomorrow so I don't have to do yoga so often :p).

I can tell it's making a difference, but oh do I hate that DVD at certain points. I just want to yell SHUT UP IT ISN'T FUNNY, IT'S PAINFUL!! at the television when the instructor is being funny and making jokes. I get workout rage during yoga, which seems pretty anti-yoga. :p
OMG, me. too.
"You want me to put my leg WHERE? While my other leg is WHERE? And do WHAT?? My spine doesn't twist like that!! OH YEAH AND KEEP BREATHING. RIGHT."

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Just wanted to share this for a little ... inspiration lol.

I saw this just before fit club last night and I think it gave me a little more edge haha

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Just wanted to share this for a little ... inspiration lol.

I saw this just before fit club last night and I think it gave me a little more edge haha

I need to print that and stick it on my bathroom mirror... Along with some of the quotes Fran posted.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I need to print that and stick it on my bathroom mirror... Along with some of the quotes Fran posted.
When you print one out for you,.print one out for me so I can look at that hunk of handsome every morning when I wake up.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm eating a pork chop with natural applesauce for dinner, running to work with Froman to pick some stuff up, and then I have to do my first night of my boot camp DVD.

I feel like it's the end of days, I'm pretty terrified to find out just HOW out of shape I am :eek:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
i'm eating a pork chop with natural applesauce for dinner, running to work with froman to pick some stuff up, and then i have to do my first night of my boot camp dvd.

I feel like it's the end of days, i'm pretty terrified to find out just how out of shape i am :eek:
YOU CAN DO IT!

*obligatory lower case*

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I weighed in at 147.4 the other day... Which is a huge improvement from last December (I think almost 30lbs?) which is awesome. I'm on day 4 of p90x2 and hoping to keep crawling towards my goal weight... I'm not actually sure what that is yet, but ill throw a party when I hit 136. I was 136 my freshman year of college & had no problem waltzing around in my undies.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Holy crap am I going to regret that workout tomorrow :p

I'm glad I pushed through, but my arms already kill, and it was only like an hour ago. This better make a difference during weigh in! By the end of the 6 week program I better have some pretty BA guns going on :p

Members online

No members online now.