Got anouther ugly dog comment today

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
So I decided earlier I would get off my lazy butt and take Maggie to Petco for some "fun time". Of course I braved the snow storm for "fun time" which wasent even fun. Anyways so we get there and we're walking around and and low and behold I see anouther Cocker owner. She had a buff male who was so handsome and reminded me alot of Tucker in personality. So we both of course gravitate towards each other.

Maggie being a bit "eh" about strange dogs did her normal "im not so sure about you circles" but go over it. So we were talking and she goes "No offense but your Cocker doesent have the cutest face like most" :yikes:. I could have slapped the woman!!! So I just said I thought my girl was not only adorable but beautiful. And she just kind of snorted all superior like :yikes:. So instead of causing a big scene I walked away with my "ugly dog".

I swear if I had a nickel for everytime someone called Maggie ugly or badly bred I would...have a whole lot of nickels. People just irk me.

SharkBait

that b*tch!!
even if she thought that, why on earth would she say it out loud! some people... grr!
By the looks of your avatar and sig Maggie is the cutest Cocker Spaniel i've ever seen!! How can anyone disagree?

houndlove

coonhound crazy
Okay seriously what is wrong with people?!??! I have never gotten anything but a compliment on my dogs' cuteness. You must have a cloud following you or something!

adojrts

Yep rude
My reply to her could have been.......Oh my yourself esteem has to be so low for you to make a comment about a dog just to make yourself feel better.
You really can have fun with these types of people, I usually consider my self successful when they are running away.
People that rude often need a good dose.
I agree, she's a lovely dog.

dustyroo

Dustys mom
I'm so sorry she was so rude. Your Maggie is so adorable that I think she was jealous. Seriously, you baby is extremely cute. Don't listen to her!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Someone dared to call my neice UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Ignore her Maggie you are the most gorgeous cocker!

That lady must have been blind. And as usual you are alot nicer then me LOL.

Pam111

that b*tch!!
even if she thought that, why on earth would she say it out loud! some people... grr!
By the looks of your avatar and sig Maggie is the cutest Cocker Spaniel i've ever seen!! How can anyone disagree?
Exactly. why would anyone make negative comments to someone else for no reason?
All dogs are cute anyway :D

Emmalee

WOW!! That woman was RUDE!! I'm surprised how rude she was :eek:

You don't have an ugly dog.. your dog is really CUTE!! :D

showpug

Why do people use their dogs as their egos these days? I don't get it! Who would even think to say something so rude and why was it even necessary?:confused:

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Thanks everyone. I was blow away as you all were when she initially said it. But she was also one of those high class Cocker breeders. Bred to fit the standards and all. Maggie is far from standard and guess that equaled ugly to her. Why she needed to voice her opinion I have no idea.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm sorry, Pixie! How incredibly insensitive and rude!
I think Maggie is absolutely adorable.

Debi

oh...the nerve of some people! but don't care...just DO NOT care. her opinion isn't a big deal..it means NOTHING. so...just believe that as gospel, and turn your head to those that are stupid. lol who cares what she said??? NOBODY!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thats awful... :(

I adore maggie, I think she is incredibly cute :)

(but I need more pics just to make sure ;))

cinnamon

Obviously her cocker is better bred than SHE is!

Next time, just look at them confused and say nicely, "well, gee, that was rude of you" and just calmly walk away.

By the way, your dog is very cute--maybe her nose was too far in the air to really see Maggie :)

Members online

No members online now.