Stomach Ache?

yoko

Can dogs just get stomach aches from eating stuff? yoshi got into my parent's dog's food and ate quite a bit off it. it was this morning and she seems to be passing it normally. but tonight she won't wolf down her treats like usual she'llt ake it and set it down and walk away and later might go back and eat it. she'll play and gets excited over people knocking on the door like usual but she isn't really eating. could she just have a stomach ache from eating so much of an unfamiliar food? or are their stomachs ok with that?

yoko

also don't know if this has anything to do with it but tonight she's been letting out some really really gross farts. i mean she does it once in a while but i mean tonight it's been like 4 or 5 times

Mordy

Quigleyfied
It's probably not just the fact that it's a different food, but also the amount she ate.

I would fast her the rest of the day and see how she is doing tomorrow morning.

yoko

thanks you guys! i woke up this morning to find all the tiny treats i left out had been eaten and yoshi was jumping around as usual :) made me so worried i stayed up until about six this morning watching her to make sure she was ok

Members online

No members online now.