@!*&@!! I See Stupid People!!

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
I emailed a person who had some puppies she is trying to home. I was giving her helpful information and she replied quite rudely.
She blamed the neighbors dog for impregnating her precious brittney spaniel cause she had plans to breed her to anther brit. GAH! I politely pointed out that it was her responsiblity to make sure her female was kept away from all possiblities and sent her a link on the how to's for responsible breeding.
Why OH WHY???!! Why is it even when you are kind people still dont want to learn??!!
Thankfully she got her female spayed:)

wolfsoul

I Love My Belgian
If it were me in her position, I'd be angry at MYSELF. A male dog doesn't know that there is an overpopulation problem and that he shouldn't be creating mixed breeds -- he's a dog, for crying out loud, he smells a female in heat, and instinct takes over. I would be a little bit ticked that the owners couldn't keep their dog contained, but it would still be my fault in the end for leaving my bitch unattended. If you don't want mixed breed pups, spay the dog or watch her like a hawk.

I never leave Visa unnattended when she's in heat. I remember last year I put her outside and it was really cold out so I just watched from the window. I heard a big bang that came from the other side of the yard where it was too dark to see. I walked outside and looked around, didn't see anything. Went back inside to the window and watched. Visa started barking. I went back outside, and hiding under the porch stairs was a big intact male chow mix. The bang was him jumping our 6 foot fence. Imagine if she had dissapeared under the porch stairs for two seconds where I couldn't see from the window. I wouldn't have thought anything of it, she always went under there to dig. I always make sure I follow her everywhere now, no matter what degrees it is outside. If something were to happen I would abort the puppies. There's no rationalization for my dog having mixed breed puppies, especially likely out of an untested father.

Delisay

Re: "Why" - a hypothesis.

Momof7, if she replied rudely, either she is hypersensitive or your email came across as critical, patronising or preachy. Your intention may have been to 'help', but I would also search your heart for other motivations which may have come through in the email that she correctly picked up on.

Del.

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Its possible it came across wrong but I also made sure that I put dont take this wrong and that I cared, that I hope she finds perfect homes for her pups ect ect.
I honestly made a very huge attempt to help educate in the kindest way possible. Its up to her now to take the information I gave her and learn from it. I posted links to information rather than preached yano?
Oh well. My concious is clean.:)

Ashlea

Oh don't take any notice of that. I tried to help a person out once and was told to perform lewd acts on my mother and turn my personal pleasure device up a notch or two.
I took great pleasure on calling that person a troglodite.

Oh another neighbor with a rapist male! I hear that one all the time at work. Someones beautiful bitch, the purest angel from heaven was seduced (yes I have actually heard that word used) by the neighbors devil spawn male.
I actually had one lady in tears about how her Pom was "raped" by the neighbors Pit Bull and could our shelter do anything about that? Ummm..we could offer you assistance in spaying her. I don't know if she thinks we are the doggy special victims unit or what.

Members online

No members online now.