Zoey was involved in a coyote attack. (Warning gore)

adojrts

Huge vibes, your living and dealing with one of my biggest fears :(
Glad she has been given a fighting chance, so many don't get that.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Vibes that her healing remains steady and fast for her body, and that you can help her through the emotional fall out something like this would have to create. I am so sorry for you both. Just terrifying.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Thank you everyone!

She is a tough cookie and in good spirits despite the state she is in.

She is enjoying Abe being her minion while she is bed bound!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear what happened. She's lucky to still be here as you say. Sending lots of healing vibes & gentle hugs.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Oh how awful. :( I used to live in heavy coyote country and it was a concern with the smaller dogs. I'm so glad she is hanging in there and you have my vibes for a quick recovery.

Taqroy

Vibes! That must have been incredibly scary. I'm glad she's in good spirits though (and who wouldn't want Abe as a minion?).

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh the poor little sweetheart :( look at that sweet face. I'm so glad she is such a fighter and is still with us. many gentle pats and nose kisses for the sweet girl

Shakou

How awful! I'm so sorry!

I've never had an issue with coyotes, but then again it's been ages since I've had a small dog. I'd probably be a lot more paranoid if I did.

How scary! We have a mama coyote and her pups (whom I fear are actually coydogs as they are very oddly colored) hanging around which means no more off leash for mr.Gambit

Hope your baby is feeling better soon

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Poor Zoey! :( I'm glad she's in good spirits and healing, hopefully she'll be up and about soon! And I'm glad Abe is there to be a minion for her :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Oh my goodness! Poor girl! She looks just like Chloe did when she was attacked by 3 large dogs. I'm so glad she's okay!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Poor little Zoey, but man does she ever look happy in that picture. I hope she does not have any lasting effects like fear or nervousness.

I think that girl deserves all the cookies her little belly can handle and then some :)

So glad to see she's doing better, it could have ended so badly if someone hadn't have been there. I fear so much for Noodle, even in the fence, cats are snacks for coyotes here, I'm sure they'd have a tiny dog gone in a single crunch. She's such a lucky little dog to have escaped!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
WTH!!! How scary & sad. Poor little Lucy... that looks painful. ;( I'm so happy she survived and is getting better. She looks so cute in her inflatable e-collar.

Members online

No members online now.