The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yaaaay! They are writing up my offer and e-mailing it over to me today. I haven't talked to them here yet, but November 21st will be my last day... I'm taking Black Friday off. So pretty much one more week, tomorrow is a half-day because I'm helping out the radio station with an event and leaving here at noon so I can go get my hurr did and then stand in a wedding dress at the David's Bridal booth for our wedding expo, LOL.
HURRAY!

Also, they were so excited about getting me on board, they've kept being like "Oh she can do that! Oh wait..." SO they want to have me do some consultant work in the evenings in the meantime! Yay! Extra monies right now!!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Yaaaay! They are writing up my offer and e-mailing it over to me today. I haven't talked to them here yet, but November 21st will be my last day... I'm taking Black Friday off. So pretty much one more week, tomorrow is a half-day because I'm helping out the radio station with an event and leaving here at noon so I can go get my hurr did and then stand in a wedding dress at the David's Bridal booth for our wedding expo, LOL.
HURRAY!

Also, they were so excited about getting me on board, they've kept being like "Oh she can do that! Oh wait..." SO they want to have me do some consultant work in the evenings in the meantime! Yay! Extra monies right now!!
WHOOHOO!!!

On another note, I CANNOT wait for Black Friday! I might be one of the rarest people ever because I LOVE going shopping on that day.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Savannah got her butt tested today. She had a weird spot crop up last night (looks like a infected ant bite but she got it laying in her play pen) Might tell us whats going on with her butt. She also got one of her baby presents today after some mail mishaps and it still works even though its summer weight!

Her present with a white onesie I had gotten her and some pants I had. Turns out I ALSO had mickey/minnie socks. Go me!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Had a random idea to get Justin Bieber wrapping paper and put it on one of our walls. It looks so cute! I love it. It's Christmas themed so we'll have to take it down eventually but it makes me feel happy and ready for Christmas. :) Gonna put up a fake tree in our room later on too. (We always have a real tree in our family room downstairs). I'm so in Christmas-mode right now!! <3

Some crappy phone pics:

Lyzelle

Ended up going to Sally's tonight because I forgot I had a clinic appointment tomorrow. And no one likes walking around with crazy faded orange hair. So. Off I went.

Bought my usual stuff, get the counter, and apparently with the purchase of 2 Ion products you get a free clutch, some hair clips, and an applicator bottle. Rather neat.

Sweet. I have a silver clutch. One more spot I can shove crap it. Although it might double well as a makeup bag. Hmm...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Stopped at Target on my way home from work and bought a pine candle. My apartment smells like CHRISTMAS!!

Also, getting ready to whip up some Chicken Fettucine Alfredo and parmesan breadsticks for when Ryan gets home for dinner. Because adult :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Let's see. I gave myself an oatmeal face mask treatment, took a nice hot shower and shaved, lotioned up, got in cozy pjs and really cozy socks and I'm all cuddled up in my bed. What could be better than feeling warm, cozy and clean?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I can go back to work! I'm so excited! I'm not sure why I'm so excited but... I just love my job lol. Plus I really am gonna need the money with Christmas coming up plus gas money to my parents and phone payment and all that. So yeah. I'm happy. :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hannah just wrote her letter to santa :)

I only helped her with spelling but she did the writing herself (I'm sure you can tell LOL)

If you can't read it, it says:

Dear Santa

I have been a good girl this year. I would like a princess Celestia, dewdrop dazzle, Applejack, Applebloom and rainbow dash for Christmas.

Thank you

Love Hannah

Lyzelle

I went to get Starbucks today because I'm dead tired and my day has sorta sucked so far.

Guy at the counter paid for me. Because he liked my hair.

Fact: Red hair can be a major pain in the ass. But every once in a while, it pays you back!

joce

Hannah just wrote her letter to santa :)

I only helped her with spelling but she did the writing herself (I'm sure you can tell LOL)

If you can't read it, it says:

Dear Santa

I have been a good girl this year. I would like a princess Celestia, dewdrop dazzle, Applejack, Applebloom and rainbow dash for Christmas.

Thank you

Love Hannah
I'm so happy when kids like my little ponys!!!! Does she watch the cartoon? It's cute and holds my attention lol!

And I could make that out without your interpreting! She's doing good!

Members online