Grumble

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
Just want to vent a little...
Our roomates are idiots...
Jasper rarely marks...when he does it's because someone (read roomates) leave something out... Most of their personal belongings smell faintly of cat urine... These when left on the floor are irresistable, they bitched, I told them...don't leave that stuff laying around...
Now when I'm home he does NOT mark in the house...
When I leave him home alone he doesn't mark...
Yet when I leave him home with either roomates he apparently marks stuuf in " their gameroom "...
It's the same item everytime. A picture in a plastic frame that they stil haven't taken to their room or at the very least lifted off the ground...
Now she's botching... He's botching because she is...
And we know their pets are perfect...you know despite the fact that their 20lb cat has hacked the banister supports to peices in a month due to using it as a scratching post.

They are driving me batty. Ive showed them wher the natures miracle is... The don't use it to clean up instead they just blot with a paper towel... Yes this includes cat puke.
They refuse to keep their stuff of the floor then bitch...
When I leave them home alone they both do great, but wok the roommates... Their version of petting them out is ppening the back door and waiting a second before calling them in... Jasper takes forever to poop go potty.

I toed belly bands for use just when there watching him... They use it as am excuse to not let him out, call it his diaper and then bitch when they have to "change his diaper" or will just leave him soaked...
I told them it's to prevent marking only and that thy still need to take him out... But no...

I can't crate them, Jasper screams, I'm talking "why are you killing that baby" kind of noise, I can't have the cops called for domestic disturbance again..

The only thing I can think of is gating off the kitchen so they can't get into " their gameroom" and doing the se at he bottom of he stairs... But then they will birch about ther being baby gates all over the place....

O keep my mouh shut about the cats scratching the carpets because that's what they pay the extra $50 a month for... I complained about he banister because I simply canny fix he damage the cat has done to the wood... I keep quiet about the fact they never clip their cats claws, and o nicelyentindd that the only way to remove their female cats mats will be to have a professional shave her...
I don't way anything about the comdotion of their ferrets coats, or mentionpre than a simple " time to clean the ferrets when their cage gets ripe...
Not once have I given them a lecture on the care and condition of my of their pets...

Bit they find every chance to ble everything on Jasper...

I'm at my wits end...
I need to either stop going out or take him with me every single time which isn't feesable.
Everytime I go out I HOPE she decides to go out because they don't have any accidents or issues when home alone...

Thanks for letting me rant...

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
What a terrible situation you are stuck in again hun. I am so sorry. You knew these people semi well enough before you moved in together right? Did you have any idea they were so dirty? Will you lose money for things damaged beyond carpets?

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
I would just Bitch everytime their pets do something or when their pets stink.. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Grab

I don't know that the extra pet deposit means their cat can have a free for all on the carpets... That kind of attitude (theirs, not yours) is why it is very hard for those of us with cats that don't scratch to rent. Perhaps they need invest in some soft paws..

On the Jasper issue, I think I'd be inclined to perhaps gate him in your bedroom when you leave. It would keep him away from the roomies' things, would (I assume) keep him from bellowing as he would in a crate, and your roommates shouldn't have reason to go in your room, so shouldn't complain about there being gates up.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
Unfortunatlu any kind of penning him in the bedroom results in banchee wailing...
Left them alone Sunday night from 4 till almost 1am... No mess, no accidents, no problems... Problems only arrise when there home but were not...

Sad part is I've been friends with these people for over 5 yrs now, my bf has known/been good friends with them for over 10...
And before this they were "messy" but nothing like they are now...

I'm thinking gating him out of the back room is the best option...

Members online

No members online now.