My BF's Dog

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Hi I am BB's BF and I just wanted to know what you guys think my dog (Bear) breeds are.

She has a lot of her mothers markings but the size and build are completely different.

GOOD LUCK guessing!!!!

:lol-sign:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Deff. see some bully breed.

(I have a doggy named Bear, he is a Scottish Terrier, I just thought I'd through that in. :lol-sign: )

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hello BB's BF. I think your dog rawks. I have always been partial to a dog with a spot on top. I Think they are ultra lucky. Besides the fact that she is just lovely. I have no idea what she is made of just that she is unique.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Teehee good guesses guys but you are all way WAY off :p lol

My guess when I first saw bear was border collie mix too. can't believe what mix she is! ^_^

Can't give it away though, I'll let my him do that ;)

~babyblue

This is BB's BF

Bear's Mom is a Boston/Chihuahua

and her dad was a Lab/Rott.
I have a pic of her dad somewere but this is pretty close to what he looked like.

That + that = Bear

Miakoda

Am I the only one that doesn't see any "pit bull" in that dog? I personally think the dog's earset is what is driving that opinion.

Anywho, my bet is that more than 2 breeds went into the making of that dog. But the end result is a great one! :D

EDIT: LOL @ myself. I guess I'll read the entire thread before posting from now on as it seems that the dog's parents have already been exposed. :eek:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Hi I am BB's BF and I just wanted to know what you guys think my dog (Bear) breeds are.

She has a lot of her mothers markings but the size and build are completely different.

GOOD LUCK guessing!!!!

:lol-sign:

Reminds me of my old dog Zero :)

Members online

No members online now.