Dirty Rory (and semi dirty Emma and Tucker)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Now that it's getting cooler out, we're able to go on long hikes. YAY HIKES!

Anyway, we did a 6 mile hike in Wekiwa State Park yesterday morning, and took Rory, Emma, and Tucker. Who says chihuahuas don't love to hike?! They all had an absolute blast. We saw a few deer as well, and really close up!

There were some really mucky areas we have to cross through, and Rory decided to lay in the muck- he's such a dirty dog! I snapped a few photos with my phone of the after math. I'll have to bring my dslr one of these weekends.

He was so proud of his muckiness:

dirty rory 2 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

dirty rory 1 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

And a couple of dirty chihuahuas wondering why we had to stop for a water break! Tucker's wearing Chloe's harness, as it was the most convenient one to grab. Real men wear pink!

dirty chis by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Doberluv

LOL. Rory looks likes he had lots of fun. What could be better than mud?! And you'll never hear me say Chihuahuas don't like to hike. They make great hiking buddies. Just ask me.:D I was wondering about the flip flops too! OMG! I would think that would be hard. Anyhow, glad you guys had such a great day! Cute pics. *pssssst...Jose` has a girly looking coat." What can I say?:eek:

JacksonsMom

Love your dogs! Tucker looks fab in pink. ;)

And I still need to get myself some rainbow flip flops. I have a pair of Reefs I love but realllyyy want to try Rainbow.

Members online