New Member - meet my Great Dane/Lab :)

Hi everyone,

This looks like a great dog community.

I'm doglover07. But enough about me, let me introduce you to my loveable dog!

His name is Dante and he's a Great Dane Lab. Some people call this mixed breed Labradane.

He is 100 hundred pounds. And when he's on his hind legs, he's taller than me, and I'm 5 foot 2 inches. As you can see in my signature picture, he's mostly black. He has the size of a Great Dane, but the features of a Lab. Basically, but he looks like a Lab, but 2 or 3 times bigger.

People usually stop me, look at him, and say "Whoa! What is that?!" Then, they usually ask one of two questions: "What kind of dog is that?" or "Is he walking you, or are you walking him?" :lol-sign:

Here is a picture of Dante:

Anyways, that's a little about my dog. I'll probably write more about my dog later. I love writing/talking about him :) But I think I'll go post some pictures at http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/

Thanks for reading and thanks again for making this a great dog forum.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome. Dante is a handsome boy! I love black labs and wow, Dante sure provides lots to love.

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! Your dog is very cute, I love both those breeds a lot, I'm sure you'll learn a lot and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Members online

No members online now.