Vic, mary, SAwyer and Aubrey

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
had a play date at the off leash dog park this afternoon! ohhhh such a happy victor.He said it had been way to long since we were here last. I met Zoom and the dogs had a blast. The weather was perfect, 51 degrees, for running and not getting to hot. Guess what we saw..Pharoh (sp") hounds, 2 of them. Vic had met his match in the running and chase game. I took pics tho it was a bit dark, will hope that some will turn out, if they do i will post. This was my first time of meeting miss Aubrey. She is a dandy little girl! There were lots of dogs there so we had tons of fun. Mary held her own for an old woman:) ..she ran and played and now i am not quite so worried about her cough. When we got home Victor's muscles were shivering..i think perhaps this time he might have overdone it.I wrapped him up warm and we curled up together for a nap. Thank you Zoom, i had a wonderful time. i promised Vic that our special gift will allow us to come more often! Hope to meet you there on the next warm day like today.;)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
sounds like a load of fun! *still pouting out of jealousy* lol :) glad ya'll had a good time. I'm sure Vic's muscles wouldn't mind a good compress of raw steak...except he might eat it before it did anything to help him :) (does that really DO anything anyway?! ick) give him and Mary hugs, and a big ol' MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. I hope your new year brings you more hope then this year has.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
if anyone gets a steak around here it better be me!!!!!! but i would share i really would. My last steak..hmmmmmm two years ago? sigh..hic and sob...tho it was reallly good and i still remember it. Sunnypup one day when i am not tied down to this hobbit hole i am going to get in my car and visit my Chazhound friends. Then we can all have a play date. ps really love your siggy

Zoom

Twin 2.0
If some of the pictures come out dark, send them to me and I'll see what I can to do them in Photoshop.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i have photoshop too..hehe..but too dark with my film means out of focus so i will hope that a few anyway will work. I get good suprises sometimes:D i was blown away by how fast those pharoh hounds were..and worried abit about VIc when we got home..that was the first time he met his match in the chase me chase you game! Wish i would have had a video....except it would have made people dizzy i think:D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I know! And you know what, for as tired as mine acted at the end there, we got home and they spent the next 45 minutes rolling all over each other like they hadn't done anything all day long. :rolleyes: Quick rechargable batteries I guess.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
not mine..they dropped like stones.went straight to bed!.to be honest so did i..after i had to do the dog food store..and k-mart i was worn out..

Richie12345

...I want to meet you guys :(, my dog is crazy though, lol. Coop has been the fastest dog here, nobody has beatin him except for a couple times when he was exhausted, he he

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love the pics! Glad Vic had a good time with his new friends and Mary seems to be doing okay. They definitely got a lot of exercise and had fun.

Brattina88

Cute pics! Glad you and your pups had fun! It makes me really anxious for the weather to get better so my dogs and I can go camping and running in the woods!

Members online

No members online now.