Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
me too, i dont have much experience with sighthounds, but i have met some rescued greyhounds that looked like furry blimps compared to her saluki :(, even her pitties IMHO leave more to be desired in the weight department, pitties are supposed to be 'thick' dogs.

Barbara!

Ignoring what questions?

And no, my point is: several of you have said that the point of this thread is to "get to the bottom of things"... But that's not what it is any more. You're talking about her other dogs, her contact with other breeders, her past dogs, and her activity on other forums... That's not trying to find out what happened to the Fila puppy, that's BASHING, FLAMING, AND BULLYING.

Whether or not you agree with her weight choices for HER dogs has nothing to do with what happened to this Fila puppy.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Ignoring what questions?

And no, my point is: several of you have said that the point of this thread is to "get to the bottom of things"... But that's not what it is any more. You're talking about her other dogs, her contact with other breeders, her past dogs, and her activity on other forums... That's not trying to find out what happened to the Fila puppy, that's BASHING, FLAMING, AND BULLYING.

Whether or not you agree with her weight choices for HER dogs has nothing to do with what happened to this Fila puppy.
...Still didn't answer the question. Do you know Teal IRL?

Doberluv

no i was posting MY pics OF a thin dog as a visual aid to show the differences btw the two LOL, i know 'thin' is not the same as starving. that poor pup was starving, i hope he has a better life with the breeder or finds a new special person who will care for him properly :(

:doh: Why did I think of it the other way? That's weird. Of course that's what you were doing. (must be my cholesterol medication making me fuzzy)

Barbara!

...Still didn't answer the question. Do you know Teal IRL?
I'm not answering because it would be going against the point I am trying to make... Whether or not I know her in real life is irrelevant to the topic of the thread and frankly, none of your business. Seriously. Grow up, guys. How can you at all feel okay with sitting around and trashing someone?

Well, since no questions are really being answered I think all anyone has at this point is pattern of past and present behavior.

I've tried very hard to stay on topic and remain overall neutral but questioning and I have yet to have been given any reasonable explanation from you or from Teal. I'm hoping that the Fila breeder finds her way here, I know she's not much for the online world but I would love to hear her take.

M

MyHorseMyRules

I'm going to take that as a no.

And I think it's pretty relevant. As her stalwart defender, I was wondering if you had seen the living conditions and whatnot. I'm not jumping on you... I was just curious, as it would help her to have an actual witness on her side.

ACooper

I'm not answering because it would be going against the point I am trying to make... Whether or not I know her in real life is irrelevant to the topic of the thread and frankly, none of your business. Seriously. Grow up, guys. How can you at all feel okay with sitting around and trashing someone?
I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I don't understand why you are making things WAY WORSE for Teal. And I don't understand how answering if you actually know her, been at shows with her, or have ever even met her in real life is irrelevant.

IMO, it really WOULD clear up the question of why you are so adamant about her defense.......first hand knowledge and all that.

Barbara!

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. I don't understand why you are making things WAY WORSE for Teal. And I don't understand how answering if you actually know her, been at shows with her, or have ever even met her in real life is irrelevant.

IMO, it really WOULD clear up the question of why you are so adament about her defense.......first hand knowledge and all that.
WHY does my defending her have ANYTHING to do with this **** Fila puppy?! Do any of you know how to stay productive and on topic? My point is, if you want to get to the bottom of what happened to the dog, fine... But do not spend pages and pages just plain BASHING someone. How is that hard to get? How can you JUSTIFY that? It's sick.

Barbara!

I am just going to step out of this thread. Since defending my friend makes me a creep... Hmmm.

Some of you here have some very skewed morals and logic.

Have fun trash talking people that are too overwhelmed to even defend themselves. Beating someone while they're down. What fun you guys must be having! I'm out.

Danefied

IMO, it really WOULD clear up the question of why you are so adamant about her defense.......first hand knowledge and all that.
Ditto

ACooper

WHY does my defending her have ANYTHING to do with this **** Fila puppy?! Do any of you know how to stay productive and on topic? My point is, if you want to get to the bottom of what happened to the dog, fine... But do not spend pages and pages just plain BASHING someone. How is that hard to get? How can you JUSTIFY that? It's sick.
That was kind of my point about you making it worse for her. YOU are helping keep these pages going.

I find that weird if you've never met outside of the internet. *shrugs*

There wouldn't be pages and pages if the questions would be answered.

Instead it's just around and around and around. Part of me feels it's pointless at this point but then I do think that this needs to have a conclusion and answers. People need to know if this breeder is a liar or if Teal really did let this puppy get to this condition.

darkchild16

We are Home.
whats sick imo is someone calling a puppy that was put in that position a **** Puppy. The condition of her other dogs DOES come into play when this is how a dog looked that LEFT HER HOUSE.

Romy

Taxiderpy
While I agree there has been off topic personal posts from both sides, some in rather poor taste, a lot of the posts you quote as having a problem with DO have to do with the fila puppy.

How can you justify a puppy with every single vertebrae showing, who the vets couldn't even get a fecal from using their fingers, as being in good lean condition?

darkchild16

We are Home.
I am just going to step out of this thread. Since defending my friend makes me a creep... Hmmm.

Some of you here have some very skewed morals and logic.

Have fun trash talking people that are too overwhelmed to even defend themselves. Beating someone while they're down. What fun you guys must be having! I'm out.
how about letting a dog get into that condition because you dont like it? THats not a bad thing? Seriously if you are defending that action *I* would be worried

Members online

No members online now.