My new shubunkin goldfish

Romy

Taxiderpy
Are soo pretty.

Sorry about the dirty looking backdrop. I had to move them into a smaller container to photograph, and there was some sand in the bottom. :eek:

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
oo pretty, shubbies are my favorites (after butterfly koi) and the one closer to the bottom, hes a realy pretty little fish!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Thanks! I got individual ones of them, here's another of the whiter one. He has a cool red mustache, but I couldn't get a pic of it.

And the darker one. I love that he has large extra metallic scales perfectly evenly dispersed over his body. This is the best pic I got that shows them. He is so pretty swimming.

Overall, I really like their tail fin markings. I've seen a lot of them with nondescript tails, the markings on these give them nice definition.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Gorgeous fish! I love them! I generally prefer the fancies like ryukin and ranchu, but the colors on yours are so beautiful and metallic. Love them!

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
I'm an oranda lover myself, I'll post pics of my babies in a new thread sometime. I have three!

Shubunkins are really pretty, with those translucent scales! How big is your tank? Those little dudes get HUGE!!!

Members online