Meet Sophia

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I realized I haven't given any updates to the chihuahua I was bottle feeding back in September!

One day back in September I was browsing Craigslist and found some woman SELLING 8 day old chihuahua puppies. She said the mom was stolen and she wanted the puppies gone. Luckily I have a very understanding husband, and we met up with her that night.

It was a very sketchy situation, but it was worth it for $75 to get the puppy out of that situation. The woman was feeding her crappy formula from a HUMAN baby bottle which was almost impossible. We made the Leerburg formula and bought a puppy bottle and it made a massive difference when it came to ease of feedings.

I kept her for about 4 days and did around the clock feedings. My mom and sister picked her up a few days later over the weekend to continue with feedings... they fell in love and kept her :)

_DSC7569.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

_DSC7559.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

And here are some photos of Sophia growing up over the past 5 months!

image by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Prick ears!

She's very friendly and loving, and sucks on my mom's fingers until she falls asleep. Haha.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I was wondering how she was doing. OMG ADORABLE!!

I am so glad they kept her!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
She is adorable, so glad they could keep her! And yay for getting her out of there, how awful!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
She is one of the sweetest, most outgoing dogs I've ever met! My sister wants to train her to be a therapy dog.

She had such a terrible start to her life, and I'm so thankful we were able to save her from the situation she was in. I wish every dog could have a happy ending.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
She grew up so pretty!

This is your sister's second chi, right? She has a Tucker relative, maybe? Or am I just going crazy? LOL

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
She grew up so pretty!

This is your sister's second chi, right? She has a Tucker relative, maybe? Or am I just going crazy? LOL
Yep, she has a chi named Jersey who is an Emma relative. Jersey's dad is Emma's dad's son :)

Here's Jersey on Halloween haha:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, I love her! <3 I'm so glad that she is okay and in safe hands.
Jersey is too precious, too!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Yay, I'm glad to hear you kept her, & for her getting out of the situation. She's adorable.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Much too much cuteness there. Looks good and healthy too.

Awwww!!! I've been wanting to ask you for so long lol, but was scared that she didn't make it since there were no updates! She is ADORABLE!! Bottle babies usually have such bold, lovable personalities!

Members online

No members online now.