The Venting Thread

Grab

My kiddo is being switched to the appropriate age group room. which is a good thing. However, change in routine means acting out toddler, so now he's a hair puller. Embarrassing. Thankfully his acting out stages usually don't last long...

I got home today and my back door was wide open. I think my husband didn't fully push it shut. I had to do a cat count and was missing one. Thankfully I found her in our shed. She's a bit skittish about being chased/grabbed, but after a chase around the shed, I opened the door and she ran inside. :rolleyes: Cats:rolleyes:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
There's a loose yorkie in our neighbourhood - a woman came up to my dad Saturday to ask him if he had seen it. It's her mom's dog. She said he's "real friendly" and would run up to anybody.
I saw him coming home from the running store. I hit the brakes, threw my emergency blinker on, jumped out, clapped my hands and called him. He didn't run up to me, he turned to run off. So I went to hop back in the car and follow him, and in the two seconds it took for me to get back in my car... he disappeared. I parked my car once I was off the main road, called and called, whistled, clapped my hands... he didn't show. I drove around the neighbourhood for ten minutes trying to spot him.

I'm so upset right now. I can't imagine that poor lady with her dog having been lost for a few days. And I SAW HIM and couldn't catch him. =<

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I got a taro bun (among other things) at one of the Asian bakeries and I have no desire to eat it, or the pretty little cakes. Bread is just so blah. They look so good and smell so good, but the thought of actually eating them is just meh.

I'll make tea instead.

Saeleofu

There's a loose yorkie in our neighbourhood - a woman came up to my dad Saturday to ask him if he had seen it. It's her mom's dog. She said he's "real friendly" and would run up to anybody.
I saw him coming home from the running store. I hit the brakes, threw my emergency blinker on, jumped out, clapped my hands and called him. He didn't run up to me, he turned to run off. So I went to hop back in the car and follow him, and in the two seconds it took for me to get back in my car... he disappeared. I parked my car once I was off the main road, called and called, whistled, clapped my hands... he didn't show. I drove around the neighbourhood for ten minutes trying to spot him.

I'm so upset right now. I can't imagine that poor lady with her dog having been lost for a few days. And I SAW HIM and couldn't catch him. =<
Tell her where you saw him so she can look in the area? He might actually come to her. That does really suck though :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Tell her where you saw him so she can look in the area? He might actually come to her. That does really suck though :(
I'm not sure which house she lives in, she told us which street but not her house number, or I would definitely have gone and let her know he's still in the area and hasn't left yet... no missing post on craigslist either so I can't e-mail her. He has his collar on still and I think I saw tags, so hopefully somebody will be able to catch him and take him back. =<

ETA: I'm going to post on craigslist that I saw him... maybe she is checking but didn't post... just on the off chance she might see it.

GipsyQueen

Ohhh it's going to be painful!!

Do you have preference for male or female? And are you driving to pick him/her up? If you are that'll be memorable trip lol
We're in spot 2 for a female (there are 4). :) We're visiting them May 1st to actually pick one, and picking them up June 1st. Oh the waiting horrors.

Grab

Today is my 'go in at 1' day. I was called in early. We're short handed in general, but extra so this week as they made one person take her vacation because they don't like to roll it over (and she's notorious for trying to roll over her vacation days every year..they did it for a few years but she was told she couldn't this time). So, I was called in early. I already had plans for the early part of my day. It's getting so very annoying to consistently have to ability to do anything but work. I can't take any sort of dog class because I work a lot of weekends. I can't count on doing things on my day off as my days get switched whenever someone has a vacation. I can't make plans to do things at the times I'm not supposed to be at work yet because I get called in early or have to stay late. And, my kid is consistently the first to be dropped off at daycare and the last to be picked up. Unacceptable.

Lyzelle

Zander now eats legos. I don't understand this. He's perfectly fine with the bajillion other things Child leaves on the floor. But legos, in the living room? Unacceptable. They must be eaten.

Luckily it's small accessories, and he crunches them up and they pass with no issue. But I don't want this to become an issue, either.

TahlzK

Ga!

I've kept my true emotions bottled up but my some ****ing idiot set them off.

I love my sister, I do but I can't stand seeing her anymore. I may have said simple things to mum, accidentally, not thinking that were NOT secrets, I had every right to tell mum. I would never share a secret. She threatens to tell mum the secrets I've told her. I only truly care about two of them, I'm tempted just to tell mum so my sister can't hold them over my head. I know mum will be pissed but she'll get over it. I want her to move out already! I hope August/September comes up and fast. I also hate her gf. Hate.

I love my brother but **** I wish he'd change his job. I want my life back. I want to have my nights back and my weekends. Baby sitting for 3 hours three nights a week sucks, baby sitting weekend mornings for 4-5 hours sucks when I want to sleep in. I can't do all the things I want to in the afternoons/weekends because I have to be home to watch the kids. Mum helps out but she works more then I do so I'd prefer her not to. I want him to stop leaving dirty nappies in the **** bath room. He's been pretty good with helping with cleaning at times but he needs to help more. I know he wants a life but he needs to consider the fact these kids are HIS, I didn't ask for kids but my life revolves around them. I hate I always have to work around them. This has been going on for over 6 months. I don't mind helping at times but I'm over it. I just wish things would change already, I wish I had it in me to say no. I do go to my dog training/meditation classes though which is nice. I do make sure I have some time to do things I want to.

My step-dad. I do love him but he needs to ****ing shut up! I don't mind him venting to me for a bit but he doesn't need to go on for the next 3 **** hours about the same thing! I'm sick of hearing him complaining about mum all the time. He says he loves her but he always whinges, he's so negative. Do me a favour and leave her! Won't be a big loss. Move to Kingscliffe, just **** off! I also hate when you rile the kids up, I like them quite so yes I'm going to be pissed off when you rile them up. Mums in a bad mood when she gets home because he puts her in one. Get the point I'm NOT interested so back off! Yeah, you've been good for months, that doesn't mean you can start up again. I hate feeling uneasy around you. I want to tell mum but I can't bring myself to doing that because its also my fault. You know I don't want you talking about that crap but you still feel the need to do it sometimes. I seriously want him to move out. I'm over him living here. I hate him for starting that crap up.

I'm not interested in sex. **** off. I do not like it, I will not have it with you. I can happily live without sex.

Also, I don't care if you don't believe in spiritual stuff like I do. I believe in it. I am not pushing my beliefs on to you so why must you try and prove your point around every corner?! I know people will always be like that but it's been annoying me lately.

I'm angry at myself for signing up with a gym that's a contract. I need to find the motivation to go or I'll be wasting my money. I need to stop being lazy.

I am a positive person and I always try to have a good out look but after last night, I'm a tad moody. I'll feel better later but I just needed to get this buried vent off my chest.

Xandra

We're in spot 2 for a female (there are 4). :) We're visiting them May 1st to actually pick one, and picking them up June 1st. Oh the waiting horrors.
I'm not sure if the May visit is going to make it easier or harder :p For some reason I was convinced that your breeder was in France. It's awesome that your breeder is close enough for a visit :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
*sigh* I dislike having insecurity issues...it makes things difficult. You feel insecure about something, but the thought of addressing that insecurity to yey to make it better makes you more anxious because you don't know the end result. And at least your initial insecurity is something you know and can wrestle with.

Ugh.

Red.Apricot

I bit my cheek harder than I've ever bitten it before. There's a molar sized hole, and it's skinned all around that. I did it over thirty minutes ago and it's still bleeding.

My cheek and lips are numb and my whole face hurts.

This is awful.

Members online