Hello from Las Vegas!

BoxerPaws

Boxers n' Corgis
Okay okay, so we're really in Henderson, but Las Vegas sounds so much better, and it's only 2 minutes away, so it counts, right?

My name is Linsey, and I just moved out to sin city after my wedding Dec. 2009. My husband and I currently have three dogs, and they are the loves of our lives.

Champ is our 3 y/o GSD/ Golden Retriever mix foster that seems to have become a permanent foster... as I've had him for two years.

Grissom is our spoiled rotten brat of a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. We've been through hell and back with his health issues, but I love this little guy to an unhealthy extent. lol.

Annie is our little mama's girl. She's a Boxer, a plain brindle, and she is such a riot, there is never a dull moment with a Boxer in the house! She is our first of what I am sure to be many many Boxers down the road.

I am active on a number of dog related forums across the web, and someone recommended this one, so here I am! I look forward to getting to know y'all and discussing some puppers!!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Welcome! I love that you included pictures in your first post, that bodes well :) We're photo fans here and you've got a great looking crew.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Welcome to the forum!

I love Vegas, I will be there again in March (cant come soon enough!)

I am also very familiar with Henderson it is where my grandparents live!

Members online

No members online now.