Boomer does not like this song

Juicy

Rhianna is not rap.....and I must add I grew up on 70's-80's rock and still listen to newer rock bands, rap, hip hop, death metal, country, j-rock and others....

Oh yea and you want to say something about 80's music and call rap crap, Aero Smith and Run DMC did walk this way....Run DMC was a rap band....thank you and have a nice day.

and again LD...always being negative about everything.
Kurtis Blow, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Lady B, Afrika Bambaataa, Rakim, Kool Mo De, KRS-One, Beastie Boys, ect, ect....

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Kurtis Blow, Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, Lady B, Afrika Bambaataa, Rakim, Kool Mo De, KRS-One, Beastie Boys, ect, ect....
:popcorn:

I would have posted more but I couldn't think lol. My uncle was the one that said something about Run DMC and I was like. Ah! yea! I didn't think about that!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Lmao! That is so funny... you need to get a video of Boomer growling at Jay-Z.

Fozzie DESPISES YouTube - Britney Spears - Mmm Papi... only the "Mmm papi" parts, and only when I sing it. He sulks and puts his head down, it's sooo sad! And bizarre. My friend suggested that I say "Mmm papi" instead of "no" when we're training, because "no" has no affect on Fozzie. I'm afraid I'll get some looks, though.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My friend suggested that I say "Mmm papi" instead of "no" when we're training, because "no" has no affect on Fozzie. I'm afraid I'll get some looks, though.
LMAO!! That is hilarious.

I played it and Auggie doesn't care... but then again, he is currently cleaning his twist 'n treat of peanut butter... =P

Members online

No members online now.