Contacted a trainer

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
I contacted a dog trainer to get Lynn started in basic obedience. Also for Ruckus to get some help with his reactivity. she is supposed to email me back. I bet she will think its strange that Ruckus and I have been all the way through basic and advance obedience but I still cannot trust him off leash!

Wish me luck that I will like her, and she will be reasonable in her prices

lizzybeth727

Good luck!

Be sure to read this article about how to choose the right trainer for you, before signing up with your trainer. It gives many helpful tips that most of us don't think of!

I've had my dog 4 years, done tons of advanced obedience, and still can't trust her 100% off leash. ;)

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
I contacted a dog trainer to get Lynn started in basic obedience. Also for Ruckus to get some help with his reactivity. she is supposed to email me back. I bet she will think its strange that Ruckus and I have been all the way through basic and advance obedience but I still cannot trust him off leash!

Wish me luck that I will like her, and she will be reasonable in her prices
This is not uncommon at all actually ... ;)

Lolas Dad

The only time I let Lola off leash is at the dog park or a fenced in back yard such as my sister's house. When she is out with me she is on a 16 foot leash. This way it's like she is off leash but is not and even though she is on a long leash she still walks by my side when we are walking so I let the leash drag behind her with me holding the end.

I have heard of to many dogs off leash getting hit by cars and it could have been prevented.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
That's what I was thinking.... but I didnt want to sound mean. But I kinda thought it was rude to try to spam on me

Members online

No members online now.