Chaz Puppies of 2014

RBark

Got Floof?
I keep trying to come up with ways to tide me over until puppy news happens. I should foster! I should rent a dog. Oh oh, maybe I should get a cat. Okay why don't I just rescue a dog, and it'll tide me over until puppy shows up. Or I'll get a puppy that's available now, a herder puppy off a local farm, by the time puppy comes home this one may be well trained. Or maybe....

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I keep trying to come up with ways to tide me over until puppy news happens. I should foster! I should rent a dog. Oh oh, maybe I should get a cat. Okay why don't I just rescue a dog, and it'll tide me over until puppy shows up. Or I'll get a puppy that's available now, a herder puppy off a local farm, by the time puppy comes home this one may be well trained. Or maybe....
/withholds information just to see what happens next

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Video is on facebook and can't link it but ... after birth pictures from 13 days ago. :p

Pic isn't mine, belongs to breeder, from her website, yadda yadda. :p

Crazyland

We have two 7 week old brothers, Thor and Loki.
They are supposed to be pug and poodle mixes. We shall see as they get older. Lol
Anyone have a guess to a possible mix if they aren't?

Crazyland

I know about the littermate syndrome, also have raised siblings before. Have not had the trouble people talk about because we do raise them separate even if in the same household. Thanks though. :D
They are smaller than our 40 lb pit mix when we brought him home. I had been thinking that too. Maybe pit and poodle. They had one sibling that was pretty fluffy.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Anyone have any pupdates yet? :D

My update, puppies are now three weeks, one day old! My breeder just posted another video and they are actually looking like puppies rather than little guinea pigs. :) Five weeks to go.

... but to quote my girl Madonna, time goes by ..... so slowly. :(

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Anyone have any pupdates yet? :D

My update, puppies are now three weeks, one day old! My breeder just posted another video and they are actually looking like puppies rather than little guinea pigs. :) Five weeks to go.

... but to quote my girl Madonna, time goes by ..... so slowly. :(
Glad to hear "your" pups are coming along well :) When do you find out which is yours?

As for me...I am attempting to concentrate on the now. Patience is a virtue. All things happen for a reason. Puppy zen. Ohmmmm.

I am also failing, as my signature probably attests :p

So excited, so impatient. I can't wait to meet my newbie (whoever that turns out to be) and introduce him or her to the world and all its possibilities :)

Last edited:

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Glad to hear "your" pups are coming along well :) When do you find out which is yours?

As for me...I am attempting to concentrate on the now. Patience is a virtue. All things happen for a reason. Puppy zen. Ohmmmm.

I am also failing, as my signature probably attests :p

So excited, so impatient. I can't wait to meet my newbie and introduce him or her to the world and all its possibilities :)
Ugh, I feel that. I just want to POOF and she's here. I'm so excited and I keep buying way too many things in the meantime. I find out at around six weeks who's mine. I just want to knowwwwww, it's killing me. :p

Here are the girls at one week old.

And just for good measure, the boys.

(and again, pictures are my breeder's, I didn't take them, etc. etc.)

Members online

No members online now.