Grad pictures?

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm just curious as to if anybody here had them done, and if so, what did they "do" for them? (ie: what season, where, etc)

I'm asking because my mom was wondering about them and I'm absolutely clueless about how I want mine done. All I know is that Cali will likely be in a few.

I did initially know what I wanted, but now that Indie is gone, the idea isn't quite the same. I was basically going to get them done at the barn and have both her and Cali in them, as well as a few shots bareback out in the field.

A lot of people in my area have theirs done in a plain field in the middle of summer/fall, so I'm looking to do something a bit more creative.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I had mine done at O'Dell park in town and liked those a lot. Scuffed Boots Photography did mine for me! She did a great job..

I got mine taken with Crash, Psyche and Zoey (I didn't have Simi at the time) and got a lot of fun pictures with them. I really loved having the dogs with me for them too. :)

I think maybe still something with horses, just because they're so much a part of who you are.

Members online

No members online now.