Love My Mutt
Fill out for each of your dogs!

Dog's Name
Dog's Age
Dog's Breed
Size (Collars, clothes, etc)
Allergies
Anything else you want your SS to know

Remember, if you are posting in this thread, you must have PMed me your info in the other thread!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Dog's Name: Daisy
Dog's Age: 10y
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Dislikes: her sisters, so if you'd just like a Plott Hound instead, we'll call it even ;)
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Large; ~17 or 18" collars
Allergies: n/a

Dog's Name: Liz
Dog's Age: 7y
Dog's Breed: Plott Hound
Likes: food, warm pink clothes, occasionally tennis balls or tugs
Dislikes: being woken up...
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Large (clothes, etc); ~14 or 15" collars

Dog's Name: Rage
Dog's Age: 3y
Dog's Breed: Plott Hound
Likes: Edible things, TOYS that make noise, especially. Wal-Mart used to have a raccoon that made "woodland creature" sounds when you shook it - last time I went there were four, and they were all broken :(; balls on ropes you can toss/throw them around/carry them with lol
Dislikes: strange men, ha.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Large; ~16 or 17" collars

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Dog's Name: Finnegan
Dog's Age: 2
Dog's Breed: Border Collie
Likes: Things that make noise, puzzle toys, chews, treats, tugs, balls... Finn is easy. If you see a cool dog thing, he'll love it. :p
Dislikes: ...not much. haha
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Collars, he wears standard 1" collars. Buckle or snap. I'd prefer no clothes, I don't really use them on him.
Allergies: None

LauraLeigh

Dog's Name: Mindy
Dog's Age 11(Wow…. where'd the time go)
Dog's Breed: JRT
Dislikes: Not much, but none of mine are fond of kong style rubber toys
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) Does not wear clothes, and have too many collars now.. LOL
Allergies… none

Dog's Name: Diamond
Dog's Age: 8
Dog's Breed: JRT
Likes: Soft toys that make noise (She is blind, seems to really like the stimulation of noisy toys) Treats
Dislikes She really only plays with soft noisy toys anymore, she will try and chase a ball but it is not that fun for her anymore :-(
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) Does not wear clothes, and again, have too many collars, LOL
Allergies None

Dog's Name: Molly
Dog's Age: 6
Dog's Breed: Chi
Likes: Molly is not a real toy type, she wears coats in the winter but is XXS so they are hard to get to fit her (2.5lbs heavy) She does love treats and will play with a toy if it is very tiny, LOL
Dislikes: most everything, she is a snot… LOL
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) XXXXXS….. almost impossible…

Dog's Name: Foster
Dog's Age: 4
Dog's Breed: Golden/ Poodle Mix
Likes: ANYTHING… LOL He is a big fuzzy puppy in a grown body….
Dislikes: Nothing that I know of
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) Does not wear clothes, and again, I am a collar addict, so we have too many now…

Anything else you want your SS to know
Have fun, my dogs will share so don't feel you need to buy everyone a treat!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Dog's Name: Izzy (Isabelle)
Dog's Age: 2 years
Dog's Breed: Possible Retriever Border Collie Mix
Likes: Rope/String toys, squeaker toys, socks, bully sticks, soft or fuzzy balls (So basically not hard rubber like kongs)
Dislikes: Peanutbutter (weird, I know), clickers, electronic moving toys (Think robotic cat toys)
Size Prefer(purple or green) Martingale collars and hers is a Lupine 14"-20" I believe her neck for normal collars is between 15" and 16"
Allergies Grains: Mostly rice and wheat, corn isn't as bad but they all make her itchy
Anything else you want your SS to know... I have a cat!! soooo...

Cat's Name Jade
Cat's Age 1.5 years
Cat's Breed Domestic Medium hair
Likes Popcorn, feather toys, treats, fuzzy blankets (think microplush that feels like fur)
Dislikes ... Not having food
Size Cat Sized..., she's fuzzy so it doesn't usually get seen but I like to have a bell on her in case she's near the door when I get home.
Allergies Peas

mrose_s

BusterLove
Dog's Name Quinn
Dog's Age 5 months currently
Dog's Breed BC
Likes Anything she can play with, training, kids, sleeping, puzzle games are great for her, I like dressing her up
Dislikes baths, scary horses, not much.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) Small to medium atm but she'll be medium full grown. She's just over 18inches atm.
Allergies None that I know of.

Dog's Name Buster
Dog's Age almost 8
Dog's Breed Kelpie/ACD
Likes tug toys, being dressed up, shredding things, being groomed, training
Dislikes Annoying puppehs, squeaky toys
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) medium, generally BC size for most things.
Allergies Not 100% sure, but something. Possibly grain.

Anything else
Don't bother sending any treats, cutoms will unwrap my package and steal them. :(

Taqroy

Dog's Name: Murphy
Dog's Age: 7
Dog's Breed: Bernese Mtn Dog X Basset
Likes: Food, snow, running around like a lunatic, belly rubs
Dislikes: Not really a dislike but won't play with any toys
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): 16-17 inch collar size, doesn't need any clothes really...unless it's a muscle shirt. :p

Dog's Name: Mu
Dog's Age: 1.5
Dog's Breed: Corgi X Heeler
Dislikes: Tipper occasionally, other than that not much
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): 13 inch collar size, probably a small for clothes but I'm not sure.

Dog's Name: Tipper McGee
Dog's Age: 1.5 - 2
Dog's Breed: Corgi X Heeler
Likes: Tug toys, tennis balls, food, love, any toy she can pretend to kill
Dislikes: When Mu herds her towards tennis balls....lol
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): same as Mu

Dog's Name: Pit
Dog's Age: 3
Dog's Breed: Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever
Likes: Food, high pitched squeaky things, crinkly sounds, toys that feed him :p
Dislikes: Deep honking/wailing sounds (SCARY!!)
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): 14.5" neck, med-large clothes(?), 42lbs, 21-22" shoulder height
Allergies: Doesn't handle cheese too well
Anything else you want your SS to know: Pit does NOT destroy toys, so durability is not a necessity.

CaliTerp07

Dog's Name Lucy! (aka Lucifer or Lucybug or Lucy Goosey)
Dog's Age 5-6ish?
Dog's Breed Mystery mutt
Likes Stuffies (especially ones with squeakers), puzzle toys (she has a tug a jug, waggle, and twist n treat and loves them all), and anything edible.
Dislikes balls, rubber chew toys
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) 12" neck, 3/4" or 1" collar. She's ~25 lbs, which seems to translate into a large in her halloween costume and santa outfit, lol. I love ultra girly things for her with flowers and bows and such. I've been looking for a martingale for her for a while, but regular buckle collars work well too.
Allergies No chicken, lamb, or beef. She does really well with peanut butter and salmon treats.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ok, I will play!

Dog's Name: Rosey
Dog's Age: 13 years
Dog's Breed: Border Collie/German Shepherd mix
Likes: squeaker toys (more squeakers the better in her mind), ropes, peanut butter, cheese, she LOVES bully sticks, dehydrated meat, puzzle toys, bandanas
Dislikes: things she has to really chew (like bones, Bully Sticks are the exception), tennis balls, Kongs as they frustrate her and then she annoys us to "fix it"
Size Medium or Large for collars, both fit (her neck is roughly 18"), she does not wear clothes or boots
Allergies Nothing, but with her age we are trying to stick to grainless treats

M

MyHorseMyRules

Dog's Name: Raja
Dog's Age: 3 yrs
Dog's Breed: Husky X
Dislikes: Peanut Butter
Collar Size: 15-16"
Allergies: Chicken

Dog's Name: Tempie
Dog's Age: 2 yrs
Dog's Breed: Lab
Dislikes: Stupid people that break into houses. So don't send us any of those. :)
Collar Size: 15-16"
Allergies: Chicken

Dog's Name-Kaylee
Dog's Age-3
Dog's Breed- Pit/Dalmatian maybe?
Likes-To chew, food, make weird faces, sleep, go to the dog park and bike
Dislikes-Strangers unless they have food
Size (Collars, clothes, etc)-Large for clothes and her neck measures at nineteen inches
Allergies-n/a
Notes-Kaylee can kill anything but the toughest toys and can make her way through a 12 in rolled raw hide in around 20 minutes :)

Dog's Name
-Traveler
Dog's Age- 6 1/2 months
Dog's Breed- Australian Koolie
Likes- Tugs, plush, toys, chews, tennis balls, Frisbee's, anything that makes noise or does fun things, go to the dog park, train and be loved on byrandom strangers
Dislikes-Nothing
Size (Collars, clothes, etc)-Probably medium for clothes and right now he's measuring at 14 in about and wearing a 15 in collar that is a nice fit. He shouldn't be getting much bigger, just filling out some
Allergies-n/a
Notes-Traveler is very soft on his toys and slow on his chews

CaliTerp07

Okay, I just measured Lucy's collar and it's more like 10-11", not 12. Oops. She's mostly fluff, apparently.

Can we please get our names please I want to go shopping nowwwwwwwwwww! (Patience is not my strong suit). :D

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Okay, I just measured Lucy's collar and it's more like 10-11", not 12. Oops. She's mostly fluff, apparently.

Can we please get our names please I want to go shopping nowwwwwwwwwww! (Patience is not my strong suit). :D
hahaha I am thinking the same thing!! I want to know! Only a week more!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Dog's Name Ozzy
Dog's Age 4
Dog's Breed Australian Shepherd/Jack Russell Terror
Likes Tennis Balls, Chuckit, Frisbees, Bully Sticks and cow hooves
Dislikes He doesn't like fish stuff, like salmon treats, etc
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) He's a pretty solid medium/small. His neck is 12 or 14 inches, and he generally wears a medium size sweater if it's really cold.
Allergies None, but pig ears give him terrible terrible gas

Dog's Name Enzo
Dog's Age 3 years (in February. I'm too lazy to work out the months)
Dog's Breed Chocolate Labradork.
Likes Everything! She especially loves fleece tugs, and softer toys. She really likes the migrators type toys that make the duck noises. She likes most any kind of food.
Dislikes She's not really a tennis ball fan. She doesn't really enjoy hard plastic toys, or ones the bounce around a whole lot. She likes to nom toys gently.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) Her neck is I think 14 or 16. I can never remember. Medium size stuff fits her as well, though I did just have to buy her halloween costume in XL, but that was from Petsmart, and they're weird.
Allergies She's not allergic to anything, likes every kind of food, but again, pig ears give her gas, so no pig ears please!

Enzo would especially love some winter wear type clothing that's durable, because she's not growing too much undercoat this winter, and she's hard on her clothing, so washable and durable is best. She looks really good in 1.5 inch martingales, and 1 inch collars. Any color looks good on her, but my personal preference is for darker colors, blues, greens, reds, blacks, etc. I'm not a pink fan, and don't really like a lot of bright colors. Light blues, etc are fine, but busy busy patterns bother me.

Ozzy would love any kind of toy you send him. He wouldn't care if it was an old tennis ball that you found in the backyard, because it's new to him! Though he especially loves his Orbee and his Bad Cuz, though the Bad Cuz has limited play time because it really gets on my nerves. He'll squeak it repeatedly. For Hours. So anything that makes noise, please consider my poor ears :p He looks best in red really. Blue looks good on him, but only darker blue, since a mid tone or light blue kind of disappears into his merleyness. He too wears a 1.5 inch martingale, or a 1 inch regular collar, though he's wear a rolled leather one now to keep his fur from breaking. He likes tug toys, but prefers things that I can throw in the backyard for him. Again, for HOURS. :D

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Dog's Name: Upendi
Dog's Age: 3
Dog's Breed: GSD/Husky
Dislikes: Upendi's not much into toys.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): 14"-20" collars (martingales only, she slips out of regular collars)

Dog's Name: Mina
Dog's Age: 2
Dog's Breed: Aussie/Lab
Likes: Everything, if you see something you think is cool chances are Mina will love it.
Dislikes: Rules.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): 14"-20" Collars
Anything else you want your SS to know: Mina destroys all stuffies except skinnies

Dog's Name: Annie
Dog's Age: 3 months
Dog's Breed: Beagle
Likes: Anything edible, puzzle toys, things to keep her warm
Dislikes: Bed time
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): 10"-16" collars, I think her coat is around 12"-13" long
Allergies: None.
Anything else you want your SS to know: Annie could really use an ID tag, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Something with her info would be awesome though.

A new clicker would be superb, I lost mine. :(

Last edited:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Anything else you want your SS to know: Annie could really use an ID tag, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Something with her info would be awesome though.
I suggest giving me your phone number to pass on to your secret santa, if you are wanting your phone number on it too :)

Members online

No members online now.