People who either like spiders or are knowledgable

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have a question. Hyia brought home what she thought was a dead wolf spider. I told her this spider is not dead, he has been stung, he is paralyzed. I spread his noodly limp legs out on the lid of a peanut butter jar and thought I don't know. Maybe it will wear off. So far not. It has been 4 days. I turned him around so he could look at something different, mist the jar once a day so he doesn't dry out. Do you think it will wear off, or am I only prolonging the inevitable. Mom said she wondered if it felt like when your foot's asleep and it starts to wear off. Don't want to make anything suffer. What would you do? Kill him, or wait and see? His legs do seem to be less noodle limp, and sit in a more natural position, but still no movement. A wold spider imo is a good spider and does good work. I would release him in my garden if he/she improves.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I gave probably a her, a drink. There is a water ball sitting right where they had theirs. THe first three rolled off but the last one stayed in place. I used a clean paint brush. That was awesome to see. I called my mom and told her as I watched the vid. I gave her a mist too. Will let her set that way awhile. THen back to the window. No direct sun comes in that one.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.