Hair suggestions?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm getting my hair did in 3.5 hours.

Any suggestions on something that is short and requires no maintenance?
Most likely I will just get it done like I always do, which is basically like this, kinda.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I had this for a while

Pretty simple to style and I could go edgier if I took a little bit more time with some texture wax.

I also love longer, messy bobs with shattered ends.

Taqroy

Raven that's really cute!

I can say that having my hair short is actually more work than having it long. I used to just pull it up if I didn't want to fuss with it but now I don't have that option. And because I sleep on my face I have to fix the part that's standing up straight every single day. It's very annoying.

That said, I do love my haircut. If you want to mix it up a bit you could always go for more of an angle from back to front. Like the last one that katielou posted - that's pretty similar to what I have (actually I have Quorra's haircut from Tron but close enough).

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks for the suggestions!

I can say that having my hair short is actually more work than having it long. I used to just pull it up if I didn't want to fuss with it but now I don't have that option. And because I sleep on my face I have to fix the part that's standing up straight every single day. It's very annoying.

That said, I do love my haircut. If you want to mix it up a bit you could always go for more of an angle from back to front. Like the last one that katielou posted - that's pretty similar to what I have (actually I have Quorra's haircut from Tron but close enough).
I don't want anything that I have to style on a daily basis, because I won't lol
Which is why I generally just get a bob done and it air drys and doesn't look like a wreck. lol

Taqroy

I don't want anything that I have to style on a daily basis, because I won't lol
Which is why I generally just get a bob done and it air drys and doesn't look like a wreck. lol
Um I don't actually style mine. Lol. I get the uppity bits wet and then I blow dry it (because it's cold out and my hair freezes) and that's it. On the weekends I let it airdry but I refuse to get up at 4 during the week just to shower. Lol.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
I say you go for the asymmetrical that Katie posted, I am sure something like that would still be low maintance, and it looks super awesome.
Yep my hair is the same as the last one and i just let it air dry day to day maybe clip it back with some bobby pins if i am doing something like agility.

I can also dress it up. It looks awesome with one side curled or blow dried for some super volume.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR

I can say that having my hair short is actually more work than having it long. I used to just pull it up if I didn't want to fuss with it but now I don't have that option.
This!
My hair is at my shoulders. I.HATE.IT. My hair use to be about mid-back range and LOVED it, plus to me, it looked healthier.

I really love the style Raven posted. I would do that, if my head wouldn't look so odd in that shape of hair and if I didn't hate having my hair short, I'd do it :D lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Not as short as i was orginially thinking, but I really like this:

I haven't had bang things since I was little though lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Also my hair would totally look JUST LIKE THAT, my hair all goes to the right, lmao.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Not as short as i was orginially thinking, but I really like this:

I haven't had bang things since I was little though lol
*flash back*
I *almost* got this hair cut when I got my hair cut a few months ago.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I just got mine recut, added back in some bangs and got my layers cleaned up. I'm trying to grow it back out to at least mid shoulderblades so I can do nifty things like roll it up into socks so I have waves when I wake up.

I've been trying out random things i've found on Pintrest lately too. I don't think I've blow-dried my hair since I got it cut. Doing the no-shampoo thing has made me wary of blow-drying, since the static-factor just goes WHOOSH.

Paige

Let it be
How short are you wanting to go. I did a short pixie cut in the summer and now am growing it. Bitch of a stink but bobbypins were my bestfriend. For me short hair is easier than long hair because my hair is crazy thing and needed to be brushed before. Now it doesn't. I just pin back the fringe and I am good to go. But the inbetween the pixie and what it is now SUCKED.

Pixie cut from August

A bit longer than this now.

and the hair cut I had before the pixie just for a comparison on how much it changed my look.

I love short hair. It's so easy but my hair behaves itself.

Members online

No members online now.