Just Three Collies..

I took this picture this afternoon, and thought it was cute... so thought I'd post it.

I had the girls in the laundry room while I attempted to clean a bit, as they would not leave me alone... I moved their bag of treats off the kitchen counter and they all 3 jumped up like this, thinking they were going to get some treats... so I snapped a pic..

Left to right we have...

Kesley (Tri), Paris (smooth sable) and Amy (rough sable)

Thanks everyone!

Here are a couple more shots of Amy I just took, through my sliding glass door window while she was out on the back patio..

RambosMaMa

Terrier Terror
Beautiful dogs, collies amaze me with their ability to have so much wisdom and playfulness in their gaze at the same time.

Thanks everyone! They are my babies.. love those little monsters..

Beautiful dogs, collies amaze me with their ability to have so much wisdom and playfulness in their gaze at the same time.
This is one of the things I love about Collies!! And their temperament matches the playfulness and wisdom seen in their eyes..

I want your smooth girl soooooo badly!
Haha.. Paris is the biggest baby on earth! She is a BIG lap dog! I swear that dog sleeps on my bed every night and doesn't budge an inch the whole night! Rather spoiled!..

Members online

No members online now.