So proud

nedim

Thanks you two. I'll try to get some pics i have some time later tonight.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
nedim said:
Thank you!

If wrestling, belly scratching and sleeping are sports, then we're pro's.lol. Probably not though. I am however looking into setting up an obstacle course in my backyard.
if she enjoys training, you should look into rally obedience. i think you'd enjoy that!

Mordy

Quigleyfied
here's an intro a friend of mine wrote on rally:
http://www.ourdogsonline.com/index.php?section=28

i'm looking forward to getting started myself, but with the snobbishness of the AKC (not allowing spayed/neutered mixed breeds in competition events) and UKC dragging their feet on implementing a program, it'll still be a while for me and i'll most likely get a regular obedience title on him before starting in rally.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
it's cool, iv'e watched it at a few shows and it looks like a lot of fun. the best thing is that it isn't as "stiff" as traditional obedience, i/e/ you are allowed to encourage and praise your dog and you can try an exercise until you get it right. of course that gets you a point deduction, but it's not as severe.

nedim

I'm not sure I'm into competitions, though. Hanging out and relaxing with The Nut is just as fun.lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Congrats on the improvements Nedim!!! Your hard work is paying off!! No matter how much brain licking peanut does! lol :p

nedim

Babyblue5290 said:
Congrats on the improvements Nedim!!! Your hard work is paying off!! No matter how much brain licking peanut does! lol :p

HAHA, so true. She's acquires a taste for something else though. Nothing I can mention online :eek: lol

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
Congrats on the training! Keep it up, dogs love it and it's good excercise. I've read about rallyo too and it sounds really fun. We do an improvised version at the club for begginers and they really enjoy it.

nedim

Thank you! The pics wil have to wait. I got sidetracked and grabbed something to eat.lol

Members online