Advice Please! I'm so worried about Zoe!

Scooter

She was fine yesterday, though her stools were a little soft. This morning she threw up at 4am. When I took her outside, she had the "runs". This morning she's been very listless. She chewed up some of her crate carpet, but I can't imagine that would make her this sick. I got her to eat a little chicken a while ago, but she won't drink any water. She's just laying on her dog bed looking pitiful. Someone told me to look at her eyes, and the pupils do seem a little dialated, but not fully. And it's not that bright yet this morning. Is there anything else I can do? When should I start worrying and take her to the vet?

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
call your vet, explain her symptoms, and the carpet chewing! How much carpet do you think she actually ate?

Scooter

About two inches by half an inch piece of carpet was gone. And my husband is pretty sure he saw some in the vomit.

Scooter

I am on the phone with the vet now. Her stools were a little soft yesterday before the carpet eating, so I'm not sure it's that.
The vet just told me that if she vomits again, definitely bring her in. And if she doesn't perk up within the next several hours to call them back and I can bring her in.

Members online

No members online now.