Erp the cat.

Erp showwed up when I had well problems and had to have the pump pulled. I came home from work and the roommate was flushing the system (alot of silt). He said a kitten was hanging around. I sat outside for awhile flusing the system and this furball comes out and crawls up my bibs mewwing in my face. I didnt feed her didnt really want a cat at the time but she wouldnt leave and wound up feeding her and getting everything for a cat to live indoors.

She was brought indoors, but didnt have a name. I think her voice box is screwwed up cause she dosent mew like any cat Ive heard, even siamese. At least she isnt a very loud cat.

One night whatching TV she was sitting in my lap and made a noise that sounded like "erp". THats what she has been called ever since.

Ive tried to keep her as an indoor cat, but she managed to work my window open enough for her to escape from. I think now I have an indooor/outdoor cat now, not what I want.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
My cat Katelina does the Erp noise!!! :D Well actually it's more of a Brrrrruup noise!! She's a killing machine too!! She was born in a barn, quite literally!! :D

She was a stray so I dont know what breed she is. I dont think she is that big less than 15lbs no less than 10.

mrose_s

BusterLove
blue said:
She is a cool mouse killing machine and she take no crap from the dogs.
lol, a dog used to get in our yard from next door and chase panda around they yard, and then panda would chase T.K round the yard and out the gate and back home, so i can relate, go erp, you show em

Members online

No members online now.