Fav breed of cat?

RD

Are you dead yet?
Zoom said:
Barn kitties
Yup :)

As far as a favorite breed, I am really partial to the Devon Rex. They have such cool coats and I love their personalities.

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
~Tucker&Me~ said:
2-manx/Russian Blue (I think they are called that...)
Nope! Russian blues and Manx cats are entirely different breeds, distinguished (by sight) predominantly as the Manx has no tail (genetic not docked!) and comes in many colours and is long-haired, and the Russian Blue is short-haired, always silvery blue in colour, and loooooong tailed!! They have very different personalities, too.

I have a Russian blue, Sashka, here she is:

I also have a black Persian Cross (rescue) a black-and-white DSH (rescue) and two silver Abyssinians (same litter) - Princess pictured below.

As to a favourite?? Ahhhhh it changes! But I absolutely adore Russians, I have a thing for Bengals although I've never had one own me, and I also LOVE Birmans.

Toller_08

I'm not really a cat person, so to speak, but I do like Scottish Folds, Russian Blues and Bengals as far as purebreds go...as far as colours go, I love dilute calicos, dilute torties and orange cats.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ohhh! She's so tiny!

I was at the Pet Expo today and there were two of the tiniest little grey kittens up for adoption! I wanted them so bad...I miss summers on my grandma's farm and awaiting the new litters and knowing that I was going to get to play with kittens.

Cassiepeia

Chihuahua Mum
My favourites are Oriental Shorthairs, British Shorthairs and Siamese. I plan to own one (or more :D ) of each some day.

EDIT: I'm not a fan of the hybrids and "new breeds" of cat that people seem to be breeding by the dozen. To me that's the same as the 'designer mutts' and sadly there are as many byb & mills for cats as their are for dogs. Maybe more backyard breeders.

Cass.

Kay

I love bengals and maine coons....
But like any other animal I tend to favor er, "mutts" hehehe

cowgurl6254

Herding dogs rock!!!
I love all cats. I've saved about 5 from the pound, and they are all beautiful in their own way. My parents do have a seal point siamese though who is GORGEOUS!!

Mine would have to be siamese!

This is Abu, he's my little mama's boy

Then in would be tuxedo

This is Allie, she's my rescue kitty

lol, love the one your with i guess!
Sorry, the pics are a little big!:eek:

mrose_s

BusterLove
British Shorthairs. thats all my auntie owns and Panda is half British Shorthair and half alley cat (a big alley cat) I like BIG cats. not long haired cats but just big, stocky cats.

Members online

No members online now.