Barrie, ON New Dog Park Opening

B

Blue_Dog

There is a new dog park opening in Barrie, ON. The "grand opening" is Tuesday July 31 at 10:00am. I don't know if I am going to stay long, but it is bigger than the current dog park so we should be able to get away from the fuss to explore if it's too much.

I know it's a long shot, especially since not everyone does dog parks, but is anyone else going to be there?

There's more information about the parks here: http://www.barrie.ca/Living/ParksTrails/Pages/OffLeashRecreationArea.aspx
The new one is the Molson park. It has two fenced in areas, one for smaller dogs and one for bigger dogs. The rest isn't fenced in but there is much more room to explore.

I figured if anyone was going than it would be great to meet up. I know I don't post that often on here, but I like meeting new dog people and Sam loves meeting new people and dogs. :)

B

Blue_Dog

That would be great! :D
I wasn't sure anyone would actually reply, Barrie not being a major city and all, lol.

B

Blue_Dog

Too bad! But I understand. I was going to skip the opening, but I figure most people will likely stay in the fenced in areas at first. If there is room to escape from others at the old Sunnidale park than there should be plenty of room here.

B

Blue_Dog

Thanks to my boss calling at midnight, I cannot make it as I now have a shift starting right when the opening does. Isn't my boss sweet? :)

Members online

No members online now.