Dawson enjoying the fall air!

Dawson had some one on one time with me earlier this afternoon to enjoy playing outside.

His ear glue is coming out, so his ears do look messy(..until I get all of the tear mender out). Sorry about that!

quick update on Angel. She had her third water therapy session today, and is doing GREAT! She is standing and hopping around on her own now. At times, she is even taking 'baby steps', her big thing now is she has to regain full range of motion in her hips. They are very tight, and are not allowing her to stretch them back to stand and walk properly. The exercises I am doing daily with her should help fix that.

Alright here is the little man. He and Riley are best buds now....brothers of trouble....

First two pictures are blurry as I had to crop and zoom in quite a bit. Thought you could see his markings well though.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh man, he's super handsome! I'm so nostalgic for the days of ear gluing, LOL.

xpaeanx

*covers eyes and repeats to self "no big dogs right now, no big dogs right now"

He's super cute! I want another collie SOOOOO bad! BUT, no big dogs right now... no big dogs right now... no big dogs right now!

bubbatd

Learn something every day !!! I thought their ears were natural . Lovely pictures !!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh my he is gorgeous.. as always.
And I want a collie as well, thanks alot. LOL :p

ACooper

Ya, you can send him HERE now plz, kthx :D

He is just too handsome..........I can just imagine how stunning he will be when he's all done and grown up :)

Thank you everyone:)

He is definitely a striking looking guy...he is built like a brick as well. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures, but his hind end/hocks are very strong. Especially now that he is going through the 'kangaroo' stage. When he moves he just glides across the ground.

I am definitely excited about seeing how he turns out! I love when they are around 6 months or so, you get more of a 'sneak preview' on how they will turn out!

Members online

No members online now.