Dork Dog Video

elegy

overdogged
mushroom youtube video here. what i was trying to capture was his Really Really Annoying Left Turns. he thinks it is So Much Fun!!!! he is such a goof to work.

we will ignore that he never came to heel after the jump.

we will also acknowledge that OMG he STOOD and there isn't even food in my hand!!!! but he still has to shove his snout into my hand good and solid. but still. progress. he stands 90% of the time now instead of bunnyhopping.

and we will also ignore how horrible i look :p i need to get somebody to video me more often because i really have zero clue about what i look like when i'm handling. it's hard to watch.

i'm really pleased with how he's been doing in the rally 2 class i have him in. i had planned to take luce, but she broke, so shroom got nominated. he's not as pretty a worker by any means, but he's much more invested in what we're doing than luce is.

he actually did an excellent course for me last weekend completely off leash and without ever wavering from me. it wasn't beautiful and i had to food lure the stands, but he didn't run off, he didn't eat the honor dog, he didn't do anything bad at all! good boy mushroom!

Staff online

Members online