Food for potential allergies?

Barb04

Super Moderator
I've noticed that any kibble that contains pea, pea protein seems to have a reaction on my dogs and several others I know. Earthborn has it and it caused licking, ear problems, etc...... I thought it was just my dogs, but it also happened to my friend's dogs. When I was at the pet store, the girl there asked why I was returning a bag of the new 4health grain free, and I told her it contained pea protein and my dogs were licking, etc. again. She said her dog is doing the same thing. We, including the sales girl, all went back to TOTW and the dogs are back to normal again. Ears cleared up, no licking, etc.......

My one friend had her dog allergy tested and wow it turned up so many things (including alfalfa, salmon,....). She now feeds I and Love and You. Yes, that's the name of the food at I think Petco that doesn't have anything in it that's he's allergic to.

Roger Biduk's equation is VERY relevant.

Dear Roger;

Nobody actually reads these enormous, repetitive posts of yours. Nobody takes your advice because of these posts (there are enough legitimate members here that are pro-raw and experienced in raw that there should be no trouble finding help when needed) . It's really just propaganda. Your equation is crap and is irrelevant to this thread.
When you guys including blackrose and sassafras have a great 36 page website like Roger Biduk does and have some of the best vets in the world giving testimonials on his home page, maybe then you could open your yaps...!

BTW, pet owners would have 90% less problems if they followed his equation: No annual/frequent vaccinations + No misuse or overuse of powerful drugs (steroids, corticosteroids, antibiotics, etc.) + Feeding a species appropriate diet = Healthiest cats/dogs = No vet visits = Unhappy AVMA, AAHA & Big Pharma = Happiest and healthiest cats/dogs = Happiest pet parents!

I've noticed that any kibble that contains pea, pea protein seems to have a reaction on my dogs and several others I know. Earthborn has it and it caused licking, ear problems, etc...... I thought it was just my dogs, but it also happened to my friend's dogs. When I was at the pet store, the girl there asked why I was returning a bag of the new 4health grain free, and I told her it contained pea protein and my dogs were licking, etc. again. She said her dog is doing the same thing. We, including the sales girl, all went back to TOTW and the dogs are back to normal again. Ears cleared up, no licking, etc.......

My one friend had her dog allergy tested and wow it turned up so many things (including alfalfa, salmon,....). She now feeds I and Love and You. Yes, that's the name of the food at I think Petco that doesn't have anything in it that's he's allergic to.
I and Love and You has some garbage ingredients like dried egg product, dried beet pulp, salt, fish oil.
Pea fiber and peas are a cheap starch that contain large amounts of sugar. Inefficient protein source compared to more expensive meat. All pea ingredients are fillers and high in insoluble fiber. Can be a source of allergies. Roger Biduk

When you guys including blackrose and sassafras have a great 36 page website like Roger Biduk does and have some of the best vets in the world giving testimonials on his home page, maybe then you could open your yaps...!

BTW, pet owners would have 90% less problems if they followed his equation: No annual/frequent vaccinations + No misuse or overuse of powerful drugs (steroids, corticosteroids, antibiotics, etc.) + Feeding a species appropriate diet = Healthiest cats/dogs = No vet visits = Unhappy AVMA, AAHA & Big Pharma = Happiest and healthiest cats/dogs = Happiest pet parents!

Nice post.... tks

JessLough

Love My Mutt

Yah.. Long website filled with incorrect information. LOL

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member

Both posts came from the same IP address. Is Karen Roger's mom? Wife? Daughter? Roger?

Members online

No members online now.