Does he look like a Dane mix to you?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Joplin. He's been at FOHA a few weeks now. He's extremely sweet, and probably about a year old, and maybe 85lbs. Joplin needs to fill out a little more, he's a bit ribby, I think he'll probably grow a little more too. I wouldn't be surprised if he topped out at 90-95lbs. Joplin is also very STRONG on leash and I started working on his leash manners yesterday (Sunday). He was getting it by the end, and for my efforts I am so sore today! I am going to work with him more, because large dogs that like to dislocate people's shoulders don't get adopted very quickly.

Runnin' around the exercise area.

Tied up to get a decent body shot because he wouldn't stop moving! You can see that some fool docked his tail, so we were thinking that there's possible boxer mixed in.

And a shot of that sweet face I got while resting on a chair from our tiring walk of continuous about-facing.

So you think he's a Dane mix?

Romy

Taxiderpy
I see some boxer, with something else that might be ridgeback or dane? It looks like there might be at least three breeds in him.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
He is fairly fine boned for his size. I went to FOHA today to work on his leash training, and he's doing well. I can now walk him without having my shoulder dislocated, although he still pulls some. Joplin is very stubborn about learning commands, he sat on command ONCE and the other times I had to push his butt down. Are Danes stubborn about learning? I was using pieces of hot dogs!

I took another pic of him today, he's laying on my feet, here's those eyes that just melt me:

Members online

No members online now.