The Venting Thread

Grab

I think the child has croup again. Blah.

I, too, have some sort of cough plague, so have a sparse voice. Good times. Good times.

I also was supposed to be off until Thursday but my boss panicked about only three techs working tomorrow morning. Even though we have three working the holiday half day every. Single. Time. So, I got roped into working the morning. Horrors.

crazedACD

SO ANNOYED with trying to sell things to people. Yes, I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance. No, I'm not going to hand deliver a $25 item over an hour away.

Derrrrrrrppppphhhhhhhh.

Keyboard, meet coffee. @#$%^

I hate typing on my netbook keyboard but Christmas Eve morning and I just can't justify getting a new one today. Is it too late to go sit on Santa's knee to see if I can get my name off that naughty list before tonight?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I don't want to work today either. When I checked the computer the other day we had 80 dogs scheduled to board tonight. I have to go my inlaws after work, but I don't know that I'm going to get out on time. We'll see.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Costco I go....

I must be insane but I forgot to pick up the laundry detergent we're donating and, of all things, wrapping paper. Not to mention all the "oh, and while you're there..." stuff.

I don't really care for shopping and I hate, hate, hate crowds. Should be good times, ugh.

But I'm going to wear my tackiest Christmas sweater, even if it embarrasses the heck out of my son to be seen with me.

I'm procrastinating.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Costco I go....

I must be insane but I forgot to pick up the laundry detergent we're donating and, of all things, wrapping paper. Not to mention all the "oh, and while you're there..." stuff.

I don't really care for shopping and I hate, hate, hate crowds. Should be good times, ugh.

But I'm going to wear my tackiest Christmas sweater, even if it embarrasses the heck out of my son to be seen with me.

I'm procrastinating.
LOL this made my day a bit better. :p

Toller_08

I hate that I've had to work the last two Christmas Eves in a row. Christmas is my favourite holiday. And I'm sad that I had to work all weekend and all of next weekend as well. :-(

It just sucks when people come in and are all cheery like "Yay! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas! I'm so happy I have today off and today is great! Yay!" and I'm all (in my head) "Good for you! I could be happy and having a day off too if you'd thought to buy your dog's presents and food yesterday!" haha. At least those people are better than the "omg it's Christmas Eve and you don't have what I want and it's all your fault!" people.

It's not so bad I guess, but still. I'm guessing that after lunch it's going to get crazy as last year Christmas Eve was the busiest day ever, but it was also a Sunday... not sure if that'll make a difference or not. Right now though I feel like I'm just wasting my day being here while everyone else I know is at home. Oh well, at least I get paid I suppose!

Last edited:

Dogs6

Plus One
My phone got ran over today :( I was walking Fudge, he lunged, I tripped, the phone flew onto the road and a car came.

My parents are going to kill me when I tell them!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I hate that I've had to work the last two Christmas Eves in a row. Christmas is my favourite holiday. And I'm sad that I had to work all weekend and all of next weekend as well. :-(

It just sucks when people come in and are all cheery like "Yay! It's Christmas! Merry Christmas! I'm so happy I have today off and today is great! Yay!" and I'm all (in my head) "Good for you! I could be happy and having a day off too if you'd thought to buy your dog's presents and food yesterday!" haha. At least those people are better than the "omg it's Christmas Eve and you don't have what I want and it's all your fault!" people.

It's not so bad I guess, but still. I'm guessing that after lunch it's going to get crazy as last year Christmas Eve was the busiest day ever, but it was also a Sunday... not sure if that'll make a difference or not. Right now though I feel like I'm just wasting my day being here while everyone else I know is at home. Oh well, at least I get paid I suppose!
Ugh that sucks. If I hadn't gotten a new job, I would have been working today.... and I was soooo bummed about it. I had to miss my black Friday tradition because I had to work that morning, and now they were going to take my Christmas Eve away from me too! Unacceptable.

Blaaargh I got like 5 or 6 hours of sleep last night and I am so super exhausted right now. My head hurts but I don't know if it's because I'm tired, getting sick, or if it's just from going on rollercoasters today.We're heading to my aunt's house in a couple hours and I kinda want to take a nap, but at the same time... it's Christmas Eve and I don't want to waste any time on sleep.... =P

Members online